Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubbys big cock

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For the ladies who have well endowed SOs, do your friends know that he is hung? Do you enjoy showing it off with pix or bragging about it
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Replies (21-27):
Dee0886
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM
If I showed pics of him, he'd go ballistic. DH isn't humongous but he's a good size...gets the job done with a little extra to work with lol. I've bragged to my cousins whom I'm close with, no one else really.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catstoys4fun
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM

It isn't necessilary the size of the penis, (although I have been with one guy that was so small, even when it was fully engulfed so to speak.I felt wierd  just looking at it, it looked like a kids) it is what he can do with it :)!

Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM
My friend was looking through pictures on my phone and some how I put a naughty photo of dh in a wrong folder. She saw.
She doesn't tell people though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

lol yes my friends know my husband is huge and yes I show it off to my friends...love it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I think size matters big time...the bigger the better, my ex husband was small and sex was boring with him...my current husband is huge and sex is awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM
All my friends know how big he is. He doesn't care that they know
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Well, mine isn't. lol My bff says her husband is. I've never seen it and I don't want to. I'll just take her word.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)