Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

insecure abouy myself after baby..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Im 6 months posy pardom.. And i gainef 50 lbs while being pregnant. I hate my body and am so insecure with myself. My poor boyfriend still thinks im beautiful but i dont believe him so hes starting to het affected by my insecurities. I'm jealous of every pretty girl we see, thinking hes thinking about her.. Blablabla. I love him so much and i know he loves me for me but i'm so depressed with the way i look now. I used to be beautiful, in shape, tone, tan, and now im huge, pale, and miserable. im working out because were going to Florida in July and wanna look good but i cant stop giving myself a hard time abouy the way i look.

Sorry, vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm trying really hard. I've already lost 3 lbs. Probably just water weight but its still weight. I'm doing Jillian Michaels. She's a crazy bitch haha
Army-Wife0128
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I know exactly what you mean. You're lucky you only gained 50lbs. I gained about 80-90lbs and even though my hubby tells me all the time he loves me very much and doesn't matter how i look, I do the same thing you do, wonder if he is looking at them and thinking how hot they look or what not. I'm very hard on myself because before i got pregnant I was a between a 4 and a size 5. But i started going to the gym, working out and dieting and i'm getting there. I'm still insecure because i feel very fat but I know I CAN and WILL get all this fat off of me. Hubby knows that I will have extra skin that i can't tone again so he agreed to let me have a tummy tuck next tax season since we will have no bills other than the normal monthly ones.  Plus, we are renewing our vowls in August in California and I need to look good for that and bikini season lol......It's ok to feel insecure but also know that you're not ugly, that you're pretty and show your boyfriend that yes you feel insecure but you also know that you're pretty. Get your hair done, make up done etc to make yourself feel better. Let that be your motivation to workout and get back to how you were before. Good luck mama and no matter what you're beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)