Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be honest

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM
  • 68 Replies
3 moms liked this

my fiance made a good point last night when he saw some of the anonymous posts or answers.... he said that some of them sound like guys. So.... how many anonymous posters out there are men? Since you're anonymous, it won't matter if you tell us! This should be interesting...

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

it doesnt really matter to me. Infact I think men should be allowed and should also have a spot on here for men jsut like on the waht to expect when expecting site :O) its some times nice to have a mans point of view considering us women think we know it all lol

AbbysMom1017
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Oh I agree. More men on here giving their take might keep some of these women from going on their whiny rants, so I'm all for it. I was just curious to see how many might be lurking out there.....lol

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

it doesnt really matter to me. Infact I think men should be allowed and should also have a spot on here for men jsut like on the waht to expect when expecting site :O) its some times nice to have a mans point of view considering us women think we know it all lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM

im sure there is some, im sure they just dont want to get booted or attacked by some of these crazy bitc*es lol

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

Oh I agree. More men on here giving their take might keep some of these women from going on their whiny rants, so I'm all for it. I was just curious to see how many might be lurking out there.....lol

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

frogbender
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Sometimes I post anon for fun. Or because I don't feel like getting chased around all the posts by the somewhat off-kilter women who frequent CM. lol

AbbysMom1017
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean. lol

Quoting frogbender:

Sometimes I post anon for fun. Or because I don't feel like getting chased around all the posts by the somewhat off-kilter women who frequent CM. lol

AbbysMom1017
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the insecurities of these women astound me!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

im sure there is some, im sure they just dont want to get booted or attacked by some of these crazy bitc*es lol

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
When there week rate me posts or sexy pic posts too many women get wayy to happy and excited about it. There can't be that many lesbians on this site IMO.
goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM
im definitely not a dude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbbysMom1017
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I know right!? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

When there week rate me posts or sexy pic posts too many women get wayy to happy and excited about it. There can't be that many lesbians on this site IMO.

HyrulianHeroine
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM
3 moms liked this

so true, i am almost tempted to go anonymous from now on, i simply liked a post and some crazy biznitch went flooding my inbox with her nonsense.

Quoting frogbender:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)