Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Talk Threesomes!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have learned so much from you ladies! I love how open you all are...

Let me first off say that I do love women. I came out as bisexual before it was cool! I'm glad to see that these days people can be so honest about who they are!

I see you ladies talk often about threesomes and though I think it's a delicious fantasy, I know that I couldn't handle it.

So please let me live thru you. What is it that makes you seek a threesome? What's the best/worst part? And how do you not get jealous? I am so curious...

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I know i couldn't handle that either. Double standard sure but i would do a mmf 3some lol but him with another woman nope i see red just thinking about it
KrazyLoveMommy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldnt handle him being with someone else either. Im vulnerable for the first time in my life..

Quoting Anonymous:

I know i couldn't handle that either. Double standard sure but i would do a mmf 3some lol but him with another woman nope i see red just thinking about it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AbbysMom1017
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:38 PM
8 moms liked this

This might be TMI but what I like about it is I can be riding his cock reverse cowgirl and get my clit licked at the same time by a beautiful woman! Or I can ride him and kiss her while she's on his face getting a good licking! There's just something about the softness and sensualness of a woman to kiss and fondle while getting nailed by my man.....lol

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok, thats hot!

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

This might be TMI but what I like about it is I can be riding his cock reverse cowgirl and get my clit licked at the same time by a beautiful woman! Or I can ride him and kiss her while she's on his face getting a good licking! There's just something about the softness and sensualness of a woman to kiss and fondle while getting nailed by my man.....lol

AbbysMom1017
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Now do you understand why some women get "addicted" to the threesomes? lol

Quoting KrazyLoveMommy:

Ok, thats hot!

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

momoftwo0406
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I love women and I love my DH so mixing the two is amazing lol. I don't get jealous because I know I'm number one and always will be. I also alway pick the women :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Been there, done that, don't want it again.

It was at a time in my life when I was looking for attention.  My marraige was weak and I started going out and having fun.

Yes, they were fun.  I wasn't realy into the girl thing, but with a little alcohol I went for it.  I preferreed the MFM threesome, where all the attention was on me.

I am in a much different place in my life now.  I have learned a lot about myself and I don't need things like that anymore,

To each their own.   

ShortCakeScrap
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Agree.  Personally I don't think I could handle him with another female.  He likes the idea of two women and watching.  That will never happen though.  I don't want to ruin the great relationship that we have.

Quoting KrazyLoveMommy:

Ok, thats hot!

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

mlg1989
1 mom liked this
Im not into threesomes, or women. But here is a bump!
KrazyLoveMommy
Oh I get it!
So hows the sex when its just you two?

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

Now do you understand why some women get "addicted" to the threesomes? lol

Quoting KrazyLoveMommy:

Ok, thats hot!

Quoting AbbysMom1017:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)