Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice....

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 11 Replies
ok so i,m seeing this guy..he younger than me by 3 years..i have been marred 3 kids..him no kids. never marred.. last gf was maybe 8 years ago..i dont thank he has sleeped wth any once scene..i dont thank he has a lot of "experience"..he is sweet ,funny,cute (to me) ..i wont to sleep wth him later on after few dates ..how do a ask him about his experiences wth out sounding like all i wont is to have sex.??.i wont a bf and all that but i have had some good "lovers" in my day..i am sexual and love to try no stuff ..i dont wont to mess this up..ty ...

I USE DUCK TAPE TO KEEP IT TOGETHER ..................................sidesplittinglaughter

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I would probably wait and let the covo naturally go in that directio. It will eventually pop up. Or get on a subject that involve little sexual or flirty things. Just sneak upon it lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilTymomma
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Well, I think that asking about sex is probably going to send that message. So,...I would just hold it, and ask whenever you do want to start going that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM
3 moms liked this

I would start by correcting your grammar... and for the love of God do not write it to him in a note because he will think you are stupid as hell...

btw "want" is not spelled "wont"... did you even go to school???? smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I couldn't get past all the bad grammar and wrong words. Ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would start by correcting your grammar... and for the love of God do not write it to him in a note because he will think you are stupid as hell...

btw "want" is not spelled "wont"... did you even go to school???? smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Me either, it's sad, it really is. No wonder America is going to shit... people can't even spell correctly...

Quoting KRIZZ25:

ok so i,m seeing this guy..he younger than me by 3 years..i have been marred 3 kids..him no kids. never marred.. last gf was maybe 8 years ago..i dont thank he has sleeped wth any once scene..i dont thank he has a lot of "experience"..he is sweet ,funny,cute (to me) ..i wont to sleep wth him later on after few dates ..how do a ask him about his experiences wth out sounding like all i wont is to have sex.??.i wont a bf and all that but i have had some good "lovers" in my day..i am sexual and love to try no stuff ..i dont wont to mess this up..ty ...

KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

HAVE A DISABILITY AND MY SPELLING SUCK SO GET OVER IT DAM ..THOUGHT U BITCH WOULD BE COOL GUESS UR NOT ..SO I,LL JUST TAKE MY ASS OFF THIS GROUP..

"Dyslexia is a brain-based type of learning disability that specifically impairs a person's ability to read. These individuals typically read at levels significantly lower than expected despite having normal intelligence. Although the disorder varies from person to person, common characteristics among people with dyslexia are difficulty with spelling, phonological processing (the manipulation of sounds), and/or rapid visual-verbal responding. In adults, dyslexia usually occurs after a brain injury or in the context of dementia. It can also be inherited in some families and so on, and recent studies have identified a number of genes that may predispose an individual to developing dyslexia"..
                                                              bow down

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Well you should probably say that first so people don't think you're stupid... just saying

Mhistina
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Maybe start a casual conversation about past relationship or experience.  Maybe make a comment at a movie, book etc to get a conversation going on what you want to know.  You may have to wait till you have a deeper connection, it depends on how shy he is.  If he isn't very experienced, look at it this way, you can train him and mold him into what you like, want or want to try.  Best of luck! 

KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Well you should probably say that first so people don't think you're stupid... just saying

PPL WTH ANY COMMON SCENE WOULD NOT CALL PPL STUPID..THAT'S JUST HURT FULL..
I,M NOT TO TELLING THE HOLE FUCKING WORLD..IT MY PROB.
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Quoting Mhistina:

Maybe start a casual conversation about past relationship or experience.  Maybe make a comment at a movie, book etc to get a conversation going on what you want to know.  You may have to wait till you have a deeper connection, it depends on how shy he is.  If he isn't very experienced, look at it this way, you can train him and mold him into what you like, want or want to try.  Best of luck! 

THANKS U ..I MITE TRY THAT ..TY
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)