Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HORNY...who??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I'm pregnant and sooo freaking horny...can't wait for hubby to come home from work so l can sit on his face and have him lick me all over!!!

What are you doing tonight??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelliehelvie
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Went home sick from work ans I'm feeling better...if ya know. And he wont even kiss me! I keep grabbing his butt but its not working.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Well it sounds like ur going to have a yummy time .... :-( me my hubby works late again boo
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM
This b#&@! Came with her red suit case and decided to visit me for 5 days. (my monthly visitor lol)
kelliehelvie
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM
How annoying!!

Quoting Diamondblue1:

This b#&@! Came with her red suit case and decided to visit me for 5 days. (my monthly visitor lol)
1stBabyBump2013
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Pregnant and HORNY as all. Sad thing is I'm all alone. Was thinking of ordering pizza and give the delivery driver a GOOD TIP. What am I too Do???
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Then be straight forward and go for the balls lol

Quoting kelliehelvie:

Went home sick from work ans I'm feeling better...if ya know. And he wont even kiss me! I keep grabbing his butt but its not working.

kelliehelvie
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Hes going to work. He should be back soon. Maybe ill try

Quoting Diamondblue1:

Then be straight forward and go for the balls lol

Quoting kelliehelvie:

goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
I'm pregnant too and so ducking horny all day ;) well last night dh and i were fooling around and he flipped me onto all 4s (its the only comfy way now) and all of a sudden i feel his mouth on me. . . he licked me so good and was controlling my hips instead of me doing it. . . it was so hot! he was making me grind his face while his tongue kept rolling over my clit. . which then caused me to drop to my elbows and then pillow to face lol. after a nice thirty minute tongue lashing he flipped me onto my back pulled me to the edge of our bed and fought his way in me ;) he finally got in and got so deep right from the start that i came and squirted all over him. . . . all while watching in the mirror. . . love that fucking thing! tmi . . i know, sorry! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JewelJones
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Those of you that have BIG plans tonight, Enjoy! Those who don't, Enjoy Yourself.

beautisticaware
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I'm horney!!!! But I want the real thing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)