Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why does husband want dirty talk to include a 3rd person and doesnt matter if male or female

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kendrick7376
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Your not alone. But just go with it, I was annoyed too but then I realized it was just talk and started talking back. Started with my own fantasies. So far that is all that they are. But it is fun to talk openly about guys and girls you might hook up with without being embarrassed. It does make sex super hot!

Mhistina
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:08 PM

It can be quite hot .  Try talking dirty with him and adding in the third person flare.  It's all about the spice and naughtiness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM

My SO does that too.  It really bothered me at first but we talked about it and it's completely only in "fantasy world".   It's mostly about seeing me with other men.  As soon as it's over, he always says he doesn't want anyone else ever touching me!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I understand this....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM

bump

jenn75
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM
It's a fantasy. It doesn't mean he has a sinister plot going on. It just means its a fantasy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Me either. It seems some people are adding a 3rd person and some are talking about a 3rd person? That might upset me if he even said he wanted me to have sex with another guy

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think I understand this....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I love when my dh says things like that to me, it adds a spice to what your doing with out anyone getting hurt. he would never add another person in our bed but we both enjoy talking about it!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM

your so true

Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM

confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)