Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you get mad if he had....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

pics of some other girls on his phone? his buddy gets the pics from fb and my bf either tells him to send it to him or his friend just sends them...... either way my guy has the pics on his phone, but what pisses me off is that he tells me he doesn't want me to have any pics on my phone!  and the pics i would have are of girls not guys,   i think if no pics are allowed then it should be for the both of US

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Replies (31-36):
JDsWifey
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM

It depends on who the pictures were of, the nature of the pictures, and why he had them. My hubby does have pics of some of his friends on his phone (female).

theskyisbluenow
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Dump him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
16BabyMomma16
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:01 AM

as long as he didn't kow the girl, then whatever. chances are imma be lookin' at the photo too lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Why should he have pics of other woman on his phone that is really unrespectfull to you and your kids if any! Download some hunks to your phone set them as wallpaper! And ask how he feels....shoooot ! I would be pissed just because i feel. That husband and wife should respect each other always! To keep things flowing smoothly of course:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:49 AM
That's super creepy. Esp from Facebook. It's not like an adult website with professional models ......that's fucking weird. Yeah I'd be upset &+ think he's a creepy pervert tbh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I don't see a problem unless he is actually trying to hook up with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)