Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband and anal stimulation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is my husband of 13 years having gay feelings? Or what? He had requested for me to stimulate his rectum on several occasions. At times I feel really grooose about it and wonder why he's having these feelings...I don't know how to feel is this normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (31-35):
lwalker270
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Completely normal. His prostate, which is best accessed through his anus, is his g-spot. Stimulating it can result in a mind-blowing orgasm.

It continues to amaze me so many women are uninformed about their male partner's body and believe anal play means he has homosexual tendencies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eclaudin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Its not 'gay' in the slightest. Many men enjoy that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Oh no honey not gay! Unless. he starts walking sexier than you! You shouldnt be concern
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Based on some of the comments, I know I might surprise some of the people that replied to this post.  But I know a secret...being a gay man means you are attracted to another man, not that you like anal stimulation. So my friend, who is a "top", is not gay as he likes to be the giver not the taker?  Wow, I'll have to tell him he's been classifying himself wrong the last 40 years. Really people. Get educated, think before you post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM
It's normal but a huge turn off for me and glad So doesn't want it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN