Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

large breasts attractive?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
I have large breasts, nipples and areolas I feel self concious because I think men and women prefer small ones, the bf compliments always and enjoys them but is it in my mind that he would prefer they were smaller, does anyone feel the same? I wish I could change how they look.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure where you got the idea that small boobs are in.... Every man I've ever known wants huge boobs. I'm a 36DDD And I get lots of compliments. I wouldn't want them small that would make me self conscious.
armywifey1019
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:10 AM
3 moms liked this
It depends if ur guy is a ass man or a tit.man. My mans a ass man thank gawd bc i got a huge ass but small tits
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this

i have big bubbies too, 34FF. and yup i hate them! but if you don't like yours, change them! but only for YOU not for anyone else. if you want to go smaller it could be covered by your insurance, and nice little addition, they tend to get perkier too. i'm gonna get my boobs done, but i don't want to change their size, i'm too used to them now. i just wanna get them hiked up so i stop steppin on em in the shower! heh. my man is against it, as he likes me as i am. he told me NO WAY. i said, nope i want this for ME so you can just pay for it. then he understood and is saving money for me. but i'll tellya, i graduated from high school in a AA bra that would have fit me better had i worn it backwards.

Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM
If your guy likes them that is all that really matters. Some men like big firm boobies with tiny areolas and some like a little handful... The list if variations goes on and on, but all in all men like boobies even if they're an ass man lol.
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:00 AM
My top is huge and hubby likes them lol. I just hate having to pay 60.00 dollars for 1 bra because of my size:( i'm a 46H.
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:05 AM
[quote name="want10more" id="0"]

i have big bubbies too, 34FF. and yup i hate them! but if you don't like yours, change them! but only for YOU not for anyone else. if you want to go smaller it could be covered by your insurance, and nice little addition, they tend to get perkier too. i'm gonna get my boobs done, but i don't want to change their size, i'm too used to them now. i just wanna get them hiked up so i stop steppin on em in the shower! heh. my man is against it, as he likes me as i am. he told me NO WAY. i said, nope i want this for ME so you can just pay for it. then he understood and is saving money for me. but i'll tellya, i graduated from high school in a AA bra that would have fit me better had i worn it backwards.

[/quote i'm a 46H so i know you know how it is buying those darn expensive bras lol. I just paid 105.00 for 3 bras. Thank godness it was buy 2 get 1 free lol
AStitt
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:12 AM
You're not alone, Hubby tried to convincing me when we started dating he wasn't an ass or boob man.....I'm a 40DD and while I don't have a shelf booty...it's out there...anywho, I lost a lot of weight and we were laying in bed one night and he let out this huge sigh, of course I asked him what was wrong, "you lost your butt.....and your boobs too" in the most 'oh I lost my puppy' tone of voice LOL. Point being, if there is somethin you SO is willing to tell you he adores, try to see yourself through his eyes, cuz before I was with DH I couldn't look at myself naked, I hated everything about me!! I don't see myself exactly like DH, but I'm lot better than I use to be :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I think my dh is a ass man, poor guy since I am part of the flat butt club.. Lol I have been working really hard doing squats and stair master to plump it up, it's not like flat flat .. I have 36d boobs and he likes them

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I'm a 39ddd and dh loves them and I get compliments on them.
AleaKat
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Ive never known a single man that didn't like big boobs.
My man dies say more than a handful is a waste though and that there IS such a thing as TOO BIG.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN