Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

celebrity man :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 120 Replies
1 mom liked this
Who is your celebrity crush yes we love our husbands but we are human what celebrity would u love to take to bed??? Im loven channing tatum ( magic mike,step up and the new gi joe) sexy man he can get it :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IndigoRose
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this

He doesn't exist anymore.  (We all get older.)  But, the 35 year old Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.  (You can still see him on the series "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys", or on youtube.  (Sigh.)  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Marshall Bruce Mathers the 3rd lol or Eminem whatever you wanna call him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol i love how you knew his whole name hahaha he is pretty cute to :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:59 AM
:) oh yes he was a body good man too lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Who is your celebrity crush yes we love our husbands but we are human what celebrity would u love to take to bed??? Im loven channing tatum ( magic mike,step up and the new gi joe) sexy man he can get it :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Lol he was a hunk Of a man :) nice body he had...

Quoting IndigoRose:

He doesn't exist anymore.  (We all get older.)  But, the 35 year old Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.  (You can still see him on the series "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys", or on youtube.  (Sigh.)  

IndigoRose
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IndigoRose:

Yeah, ---and that late 90s show was the most popular syndicated series in the World!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Yes i remeber always watching it,it was a good show

Quoting IndigoRose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IndigoRose:

Yeah, ---and that late 90s show was the most popular syndicated series in the World!

JulieBoyd
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg! Yes! Love him!

Quoting IndigoRose:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:11 AM
I'm an avid Eminem fan when he first came out I had pictures of him plastered all over my walls. I have 89 of his songs on my phone I have the song book he put out like 10 years ago that had his most famous old school songs in it. I was tempted to drive from St. Louis to Boston to buy his bad meets evil Chucks lol. I'm currently looking for his autobiography but I just can't seem too find it lol.
Ok ok you might say I'm a bit of a stalker lol though I've never really stalked him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol i love how you knew his whole name hahaha he is pretty cute to :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:12 AM
4 moms liked this
I got a bunch! But i wanna say right now all that comes to mind would be Dwayne "the rock" Johnson! Just love him! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)