Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Arguing then sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Why does this ALWAYS happen????? We argue and he gets all sensitive for a few days. It seems like hell then BOOM...he wants to do it and then things seem to be ok w/o having to really discuss what the fuss was all about. It is repetitive though and I hate it. Ok so we are going to argue sometimes, but he acts like such a baby and holds a grudge. I am not like that so I hate it and want him to stop. We are grown now we aren't teens anymore. I don't even think that is fair to me.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilliesValley
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
If we are upset we don't have sex. If I'm mad I can't do a loving act of expressing my love. I'm all for make up sex, but that's after we talk about what upset us in the first place.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Yea...to me, that is the normal way. Mind you we did not even speak during the weekend because we had a lot distracting us and then comes Monday and he goes off to work and when he gets home he cleans the bedroom because there was no time this weekend. As the time approaches to wind down, watch TV and have a snack before bed, he falls asleep. I am getting ready to go to sleep then boom, he wakes up and initiates the sex. I gave in since it has been a few days and AF is coming soon, but otherwise no...I think this sucks! I just don't want to continue with the arguing and being mad anyway.

Quoting LilliesValley:

If we are upset we don't have sex. If I'm mad I can't do a loving act of expressing my love. I'm all for make up sex, but that's after we talk about what upset us in the first place.

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Men are weird..
blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:59 AM
When we fight we know sex is coming next... make up sex is the best because you get all those feelings going and talk dirty and its best!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I do not think it would be so bad if it wasn't so darn repetitive. I guess I am just annoyed because of how his attitude is while he is mad. I get SOOOO stressed out and then that occurs.

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

When we fight we know sex is coming next... make up sex is the best because you get all those feelings going and talk dirty and its best!

SxEmomma
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:13 AM

If I were you , I would tell him your issue. communication is key. tell him you ae not comfortable going days not speaking. my husband and I get into disagreements all the time. i basically say this " lets agree to disagree, I love you and let find away to figure it out. " if im horny... i might add something like "i'm turned on just looking at you"

HINT:makeup sex is the best time to introduce something new also

blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

thats when you should have sex... sex is a big stress release, it makes you relax and u sleep better also
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM

When me && my husband argue we often have sex afterwards and it seems to help me feel better about whatever went on because it gives me a sense of security

butterbabie
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM
When me and my SO argue there is hardly ever a grudge. I try to have a grudge but then he asks me to lay down with him and then I feel his penis getting hard. It's on at that point. In the process of having sex he asks me, "are you mad at me now? Do you forgive Me?" It's so hot.
PISCIS29
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Same here. Heheheh

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)