Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swallowing?? Why do you do it?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a spitter.  I know its a nasty habit and I'm trying to convince myself to break it.  I know my DH would really appreciate it, if I could take the next step and start swallowing.  I just have a real problem with the texture.

For those of you who do swallow?  When did you first start and why?  How did you get over the texture?  Once you started, did you ever regress back to spitting?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Replies (131-134):
mouthymandy
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Getting eaten out is very, very nice--my g/f and I made love when we were teens.  A lot of of my feelings about the taste of fluids has to do with my feelings for the person.

Re blowjobs....at fourteen, I gave my bf handjobs in exchange for his keeping his hands off of me....until I came home one night and there was a glob of semen in my hair.  From then on it was bj and swallow.  All evidence of my slutty behavior all gone.  I hated the taste but taking it on the back of my tongue bypassed my taste buds.  A quick gulp meant for less swishing in the mouth than spitting.  And breath mints right after took care of the small amount of taste.

I loved my husband with all my heart.  I actually liked his taste and I would roll it about an slobber some which grossed him out.  He wouldn't kiss me until I used mouthwash.  I teased him about he being afraid of becoming pregnant.  He would have nothing to do with my fluids, sadly.

After my divorce became final, I gave a sympathy bj to a fellow student whom I did not know.  His taste was neither bad nor good.  However, he pushed the back of my head down upon him at the critical moment---sheer inexperience on his part.   In a snit, I put my lips to his and forced his fluids into his mouth  He thought he was gonna die.  We did have a good discussion of apology and forgiveness.  The 19-y/o was a virgin even with passionate kissing.

Yeah...a lot of guys want us to swallow rather than spit---with me, it's simply lazy housekeeping.  I wonder how many of them would countenence semen in their mouths---or God forbid vaginal fluid in their mouths.

God bless

SmtmsAlwys
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I used to. Not sure what it is but I don't care for my husband's taste. So I just let it run back out as he's finishing then hand him a towel.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I cannot swallow it...I really can't have him cum in my mouth even if I spit it out. It grosses me out. He knows this but there are times he will ask to cum in my mouth an I always have a towel handy so if he really wants to I pressure my throat n I close it with my tonge (not sure if that makes sense) so if he cums in my mouth I really can't taste it I'm prepared n wont swallow give it a few seconds n I spit it in the towel but I stay as close to he's penis. First time he thought id swallow it he felt warm but no it was the warmth of my face n hair holding he's penis with my hand keeps it warmth. We do this if he really wants to cumm inside my mouth otherwise he will come in me. Mayb u can try that. I do this because I don't want to not please him if he really wants to get that feeling
Willow.wind
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I throw up so he has gotten over that fantasy... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)