Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever got caught having sex

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  • 17 Replies
Have any of you got caught having sex? i just wana know if any of you have? Like has your man ever forgot to lock the door and someone has walked in? Or any other place you have had sex. Like my biggest worried is getting caught by someone while were doing it in the car. It has happened to me before and I'm afraid it will happen again. Cause me & this man go far.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SP_Mama
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Back in HS by my then bf's maid.  Yeah, super embarrassing.

coffeemom37043
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Lol yes. His mom walked in on us. Soooo embarassing

erin708
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:28 PM
My 3yo was trying to get in the other night. We had to stop cause she started crying. Thank god it was dark cause we didn't have clothes on yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christinarb
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM
My mom caught me.. Haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Had sex in a river once, as we walked out, we got all these wolf wistles from our friends (we'd all been drinking). So mortifying.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Almost! But DH screamed before they pushed the door open
TattedReader
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep! Me and my DH were newly in our relationship and my crazy demented ex bf found out where he lived, broke in and walked in on us...then proceeded to pull me by the hair, resulting in my DHs 130lb dog to rip a hole in my ex's arm :) I can not make this shit up lol seems unreal that it happened to me because I lead a pretty straightforward boring life
bad_mama2011
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Not yet *knock on wood*
Trixi.VonLace
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Yup, by my DAD. He lived in a little appartment on the back of the house I grew up in. When dh and I were dating he was over and we got hot n heavy on the couch. I was on top going to town and my dad walked around the corner and saw dh (then bf) was there and decided to stop and chat O.o then went into the kitchen got a beer and we figured he just didn't know. WRONG when he walked back by he patted dh on the shoulder and said you two have fun.

My dad was a raging alcoholic, he was over the moon, three sheets to the wind, jacked up drunk. He didn't so much care his 16 year old dd was getten hers on the family sofa Lmao I think he was actually kinda proud dh was getting laid lol!
ghori
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM
never
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN