Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My "Pic time" post.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
4 moms liked this
First of all, I just want to say that we sure do have some pretty faces in this group. I loved seeing all of your faces.

Now, let me just remind all of you who got "made fun of" because of makeup, acne, photoshopped photos, whatever, you all are beautiful. Remember that we are on a public site where any idiot can come in and say anything they want and to top it off they post anon. Never take anything personal when it's coming from someone who can't even come out and say who they are. As for the people that dont post anon but still feel the need to bash a person because they decided to Photoshop their pic, give me a break. Who cares? If it makes them feel better about themselves to fix some blemishes or go all out and do some very obvious photo shop, then who gives a shit?

Just remember that everyone is beautiful in their own way. We are this site to have fun. And to those of you who might get your feelings hurt by somebody on here, just ignore them. Go on with your pretty self and know that the only person who truly matters is yourself.

Have a fantastic day everyone. And be nice. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell them girl...
curiousmom3
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Preach it.... AMEN
SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Lol. ;)

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Tell them girl...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM
:)

Quoting curiousmom3:

Preach it.... AMEN

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BAMFSFW
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Ill never understand why someone would pursposly try to hurt another persons feelings - maybe I'm just too happy a person for that nonsense! 

Happy people dont feel ok with themselves when they put others down....I guess I do get it! ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)