• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel ridiculous.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I've had plenty of orgasms. Good orgasms. My top 20 sexual experiences are all with my husband. But recently we've ventured out a bit and bout some toys. Let's just say they work. So he'll actually use the toys to make me cum and then he'll jump in there. The orgasm is like nothing I've ever had. And when he enters me it just keep going all intense and I'm convulsing around him.
Here's the ridiculous part. Toward the end and after the orgasm I laugh uncontrollably and usually cry a little. Not a small giggle. I'm talking full on laugh like deep from the belly. An of course a few tears. Why not right?
The first time this happened I was pregnant and we thought I was hormones. But my husband was offended a bit from me laughing and then really scared when I cried. He thought he hurt me. But it's become a regular thing so now he just knows he did a good job.
Does this sound crazy or do any other women react this way?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissAlly89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:16 AM

I giggle like crazy when I orgasm as result of my fiance eating me out. If he keeps licking after I orgasm, I giggle like crazy. I have to make him stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Is it because you're ticklish? My husband could stop right after the orgasm and I laugh for like 5 minutes. And then cry a little. Lol. It seems so strange to react this way. But I can't help it.

Quoting MissAlly89:

I giggle like crazy when I orgasm as result of my fiance eating me out. If he keeps licking after I orgasm, I giggle like crazy. I have to make him stop.

MissAlly89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I don't get ticklish there until I orgasm. But it's only though clitoral stimulation. Is yours clitoral or vaginal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it because you're ticklish? My husband could stop right after the orgasm and I laugh for like 5 minutes. And then cry a little. Lol. It seems so strange to react this way. But I can't help it.

Quoting MissAlly89:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM
The way he's doing it now is both. And then he keeps it going for a long time. Then after 5 seconds or so he stops with the toys and enters me. So I'm at the height of it and he just makes it go on longer. It had to be close to a 20 second orgasm. Feeling it both in my clit and vagina. Then I start laughing. And within a few seconds while still laughing and still havig sex with him I climax again with him. Only this time it's just vaginal (which was rare until his new techniques). And the laughing starts all over. I'm not too ticklish really. The laughter is a direct response to the orgasm.

Quoting MissAlly89:

I don't get ticklish there until I orgasm. But it's only though clitoral stimulation. Is yours clitoral or vaginal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissAlly89:

cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:17 AM
I not sure about the laughing... But I'm interested to know what type of toy u got lol .... I have tried a few nothing works
jenn75
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:25 AM
When I have a big O, that's what I do. Kind of a laughing sob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferSq
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I have laughed and cried. I tell my dh it is my expression of joy at how damn good he is at making me cum, just cant contain myself sometimes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Haha! I'll get you a link in a minute. Ill have to ask my husband about it. It's from Adam and eve website. The thing scared me and it took 3-4 times and lots of lube to get used to it. But it's a pretty realistic dildo only a little.....bigger. And he uses a vibrator on my clit. It's a combination of the toys but how he uses them as well. I couldn't do this myself.

Quoting cuttieiam:

I not sure about the laughing... But I'm interested to know what type of toy u got lol .... I have tried a few nothing works

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM
That makes me feel better. I'm not the only one. Lol.

Quoting jenn75:

When I have a big O, that's what I do. Kind of a laughing sob.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Haha. That's what I told him the first time. The second time he was like "yeah baby I'm that good" lol. Now he makes it his goal to make me laugh and cry. Which I'm ok with. Just seems strange.

Quoting JenniferSq:

I have laughed and cried. I tell my dh it is my expression of joy at how damn good he is at making me cum, just cant contain myself sometimes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)