Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gentleman Clubs.. With DH

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

So DH and I love going gentleman clubs. Its a nice club free food,  $1 cranberry vodka shots(my fav) $1.5 domestic so we can have a fun cheap date night. We always tip but never end up spending more then $30-40. But latly DH las been wanting to get a dance.. now he would be going without me and they are pricey, and if i wanted to go with double that. I dont really know want to do. I feel Iike he is taking something perfect and twisting it. It makes me so sad couse i am so conflicted.

if you want prices

just him (they dont do single dances)

2..$25

5..$50

both... Becouse we have to go to a private room

1 hour .... $60 (so double that $120)

they also said we should just get 2 girl for that price but i dont know if i want that i like watching and dont know if i would be comfortable touching, or her touching my dh

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frzmamaof4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I couldn't watch my dh being touched by someone else and neither could he. But good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOK
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Then you should talk to your husband and explain how you feel. If you guys are comfortale going to a place like that together than I would guess it shouldn't be to hard to se the boundaries.

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
So you usually go but just watch?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NorseGodessMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM

yea, and tip but last time he got the idea and kept asking.

Quoting KrazyLoveMommy:

So you usually go but just watch?

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Money aside, how do you feel about it?
sweetieiv
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I have gone with my husband and he has gotten lap dances with out me watching. The #1 rule is you can not touch them. All they do is dance around him and rub against him. No big deal for me but money aside if you are the jealous type then do not agree to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NorseGodessMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM

im not a jealous type i trust my DH, but for some reason this just rubs me the wrong way, besides the $ he sends mexico he is frugal

Quoting sweetieiv:

I have gone with my husband and he has gotten lap dances with out me watching. The #1 rule is you can not touch them. All they do is dance around him and rub against him. No big deal for me but money aside if you are the jealous type then do not agree to it.

Dimples303
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I dont mind strip clubs at all... But I would tell my husband to just wait till we got home and I would give him a hands on private dance with a happy ending... haha ;p I dont mind him looking at other women, but I dont think I could handle another women all over my man! Especially for an hour. haha 

NorseGodessMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM

but i do that anyways LOL

Quoting Dimples303:

I dont mind strip clubs at all... But I would tell my husband to just wait till we got home and I would give him a hands on private dance with a happy ending... haha ;p I dont mind him looking at other women, but I dont think I could handle another women all over my man! Especially for an hour. haha 

jacandjay
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Why does he send $ to Mexico

Quoting NorseGodessMom:

im not a jealous type i trust my DH, but for some reason this just rubs me the wrong way, besides the $ he sends mexico he is frugal

Quoting sweetieiv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)