• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sign of cheating or a changed man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My bf and I have never really been the romantic, spontantous type.  Lately, he is surprising me like crazy.  I could be walking by him and he will just grab on me and start dancing (we never dance), or when I walked in the door from work last nite he just grabbed me and deep kissed me.  He also has cornered me in the pantry recently grabbed on me, hugged me so tight and started kissing me really passionately.  Don't get me wrong, I like this behavior, but it's just strange as this is something we have NEVER done.  Also, a couple weeks ago, he wanted to have rough sex all over the house, Stairs, closets, floor,etc.  Why such a change in his spontaneous romantic behavior?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:29 PM
What does your gut say?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blueeyegirl1987
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Maybe he feels good... be happy thats he like this...
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Usually when someone is cheating, they don't do all of that with the person they're cheating on. I would say hes probably just really happy and trying to spice things up. How long have you two been together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueeyegirl1987
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Or maybe your doing something wrong and you guilty...
createive
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hummmm.... I'm not sure.

From my past experience, when my EX had an affair, he was SO disconnected it wa slike the man wa son another planet. No way was he sexier with me. NO way.

I'd just ask him.

tlbbtb
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I say ENJOY IT!!!  Maybe  he has realized that he has been missing something in the relationship and realized it is SPONTANEITY.  I don't think he is cheating at all, just following his urges.  Have fun!

Matriarch87
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he was getting bored of you and instead of ending it or straying he is trying to spice it up a bit.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)