Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He asked to f*** his friend!

If your so/hd ask to fuck hes best friend would you?
If you would why, and if not what would you tell him?

Honestly I would probably laugh at him! And yea whatever, because my man is very jealous lol... I think he would ask to trick me to see what I would say.
And if its something he really wanted welll I have to think long and hard about it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (41-46):
Andijo14
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Hmmm now if his best friend was a girl hell yes.His guy best friend no way he is a male whore!
catstoys4fun
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I am with Bamfsfw on this one---he wouldn't ask. He doesn't like to say he is jeleous, but he is a bit! I DON"T share my man, he wouldn't want to share me. If he did ask, I would first ask him why he would want me to, then tell him if he wants that, it would be fine, BUT he would have to find someone else to SHARE with because I would no longer be around, and wait for his response!!

lurveable
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM

No. lol I'm good. I have issues with this topic because I found out a young age my grandmother's husband brought his drunk friends home from bars and forced her to let them sleep with her to show off how great her pussy felt and that bothered me a lot because I most closely related to her out of any one else in my life.

IN my -married into- grandfathers defense I will add, he was a crazy drunk unfortunetly because he was a train driver and had more than a few shares of not being able to stop the train hitting familys in cars, little kids on bikes, animals, and so he had to drink to make the images go away. It doesn't make it right but he wasn't an all bad man is my point. Most of the time he was to drunk to have a clue of what he was doing because he didn't want to see the people that died in front of his face because you can't stop a train instantly no matter how bad you want to. =/

chelstruckmom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:15 PM
my man ask me to do him an his friend tag team an he was not joking
Twix.Leigh
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Id be down. His best friend is kinda hot. Only stipulation I get to watch. Join if he isn't leaving me for him. Haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:31 PM

"He asked to f*** his friend!" 

Is completely different than him asking YOU to f*** his friend. LOL Either one you are inquiring about, no freaking way! My husbands friends are like my brothers! I don't find any of them sexy, they're all good guys though. Annnnd he doesn't get to do anyone else. Call us crazy, we stay in our marriage and are happy with it. (: 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)