Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

never had the big O with sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Seriously to any ladies who have gone most their life without having one during sex but finally got.there, share your secret please!!! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newwifenmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM

You poor poor woman. Are you overthinking it? Do you know what turns you on? Is he tuned in to your needs? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Oh, i can have them with oral tho.
princesscayte
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I haven't either!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PartyGalAnne
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:12 AM

How do you orgasm alone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM
BUMP
I need some advise too! I can get my O with oral, but I, ve never been able to get them thru penetration alone...when I do it's because I play with it while dh is deep in me.
Brandiewine16
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Oh Wow! I Couldn't Imagine Not Having One During Sex. But You Have To Find Out What You Like & Teach Him How You Like It... Don't Worry, Most Women Go Through That Stage... It Took Me A Long Time To Figure Out How I Liked It & What Turned Me On But When I Did, It Didn't Take Long To Teach Him & He Got It Right Every Time!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM
I never did while having sex neither but the only times I ever did and really good ones were while on E AND HAD 4 hours of sex and came 3 times and if I masterbate I can in less than 2 minute I wish I can while having sex because I'm no longer on E
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I was on E for good sex with my hubby when u was young no longer On it

Quoting Anonymous:

I never did while having sex neither but the only times I ever did and really good ones were while on E AND HAD 4 hours of sex and came 3 times and if I masterbate I can in less than 2 minute I wish I can while having sex because I'm no longer on E

Army-Wife0128
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I'm so sorry. I finally did after 27 years lol. DH has been the only one that has given me the big O!....period!  I'm able orgasm by either being on top of him or spooning. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM
I'm 27 too. Really, no tricks? :) been w DH 8 yrs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)