Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so question............

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
How do you make your sex life better? Me and my dh have been together for 5 years and married for 3 and have 2 kids (4years & 7months. We have to share a bedroom with both because we live with his family when we do have sex its good but but I'm wondering how to have pure amazing sex without everyone knowing what we are doing and our kids seeing we don't get time alon or have a vehicle / license to go to a hotel. So does anyone havevany ideas. We both love sex but we're having some difficultys now that our son is older.

Btw does anyone think I'm wrong for not liking anal. He's talked me into it a couple times but I honestly don't like it
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blueeyegirl1987
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay? There's the bathroom go out on some where like a field and lay on a blanket. So not you or ur husband has a car or nothing to drive?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Do it in the shower.
Walk to a hotel.
Do other at night outside somewhere lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Nope we are the losers that can't get a license lol he's got a pasture that his friend owns that has some horses and cows but it's 2miles away
Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Okay? There's the bathroom go out on some where like a field and lay on a blanket. So not you or ur husband has a car or nothing to drive?

Rachael-Dawn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Two mile walk is worth it if its good I would think lol. I don't like it either. I don't think your abnormal lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AdVitam
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Hmm... Being from stupid mainly city area of Cali, that sounds pretty hot actually lol. Totally worth the walk imo

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope we are the losers that can't get a license lol he's got a pasture that his friend owns that has some horses and cows but it's 2miles away

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Get your own place..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Living with in laws? Why? Who does that with 2 kids ?
MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Shower. Anal is great if done right.
bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM

There's nothing wrong with you if you don't like anal, it's not for everyone. Have you asked your family if they would take the kids out to the park or something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)