Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAY TMI and warning its graphic=/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

SOO When Im on my period DH and have sex... A LOT.  It helps my periods end sooner, and believe it or not helps me predict my periods.  After we have sex my periods are much heavier and lighten greatly hours later. Well I started on the 10th and we DTD.  Strong cramps but by that night it was so light I couldnt even use a tampon.  Had medium bleeding yesterday but I knew I wasnt getting off that easy. So this morning was ok.  DH came in and started messing with me while I was sleeping.  I just laid there "sleeping" while he tried to wake me up.  I got so turned on I couldnt just lay there anymore.  I got up laid a towel down and took my panties off and noticed there wasnt much on my pad.  Great I though.  He lays down I get on top and it was fucking heaven. When Im on top I can lean back and I can get his dick to rub just right and I cum like niagra falls!  He loves to HEAR how wet I get so he started bouncing under me as I rode him and I KNEW it would be a mess... just not what I actually saw. SOMEHOW our little ride bounced the towel away and it looked like a CSI case.  There was blood EVERYWHERE, from a puddle where we were to a spray of droplets from me bouncing. Soaked through our mattress protector to the damn mattress.  Now the blood was enough but DHs favorite movie is Stand By Me. Ya know the scene when they get out of the water and see what theyre covered in?  I got on my side reaching for a towel and turned on the light. DH looks at his dick and yells LEACHES!(he had clots on is dick)Like I wasnt embarrassed by the mess enough he had to go and pull that shit. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bookworm5179
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 3:42 AM
7 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

3_girls_86
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Quoting bookworm5179:

sidesplittinglaughter

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Wow. Lol
tigerlily86
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Interesting. Lmao!
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:14 AM
yuck...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Peroxide gets blood out.
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:19 AM

oh my goodness

ochoa.mama
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Oh my...thanks for the laugh, I would've died
jenn75
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Lolz! That is just...awesome.
Peroxide and cold water to get blood out of the sheets.
I know you said you were shocked by the way it looked after BUT sex is supposed to be fun and make you forget everything going on around you!

I love Stand by Me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM
4 moms liked this

At least he will still have sex with you while you're on your period, mine acts like I have a disease, he hates blood. I even bought those things to cover your cervix while you're on your period (I only use it during sex) and I have to BEG him for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN