Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Every morning for years, my DH has laid out his suit and other clothes on the bed before getting into the shower.  This ritual includes his boxers, bikini underwear or whatever else he is wearing.  A few months ago, while feeling a little frisky, I swapped out his undies for one of my stretchier thongs. He ended up taking the hint and wore them.  That night by the time he got home, he was so worked up it was almost painful for him to wait for the kids to sleep before jumping me.  Since then I have done this a few more times and gotten very similar reactions.  :) 

Has anyone else explored their man's kinky side with panties? 

Those who have, did you get the same result? 

Those who haven't, give it a shot!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Replies (61-68):
ArmyWife112908
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I bought mine s banana hammock he didn't enjoy it
alliweben
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I think the varied responses to this thread just show that different things appeal to different people.  It's good to try something new if both agree.  If it works, enjoy.  If it doesn't, go on to something else.

xcrystal88
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM

AGREED!! 

Quoting brittney28: Exactly this!

Quoting chercaruso:

First, my husband would REFUSE to wear my panties and would find the gesture incredibly gay.

Second, I do not find this a turn-on and if he suggested it, I would question his sexuality. 

I like my man to wear MAN drawers.

notjstasocermom
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
This and there's no way my panties would fit dh

Quoting chillemi78: Not my husband's thing at all, but I'm glad it works for you guys. I can see where the appeal would be and it's great that you guys have fun with it.
winedrinker
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I'm not interested in that at all.
JohnnysGirl1967
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM

My man doesn't wear underwear, so I can't test this out.  

Tracey-J
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

My husband tried but im too petite i guess, cause my thongs wouldnt hold his package in and he spent the day constantly adjusting and drawing the wrong attention to himself

yankeefan828
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM

never with my dh. hes alot bigger than me they would never fit and i would have to throw out the underwear.

but with people from the past i have done it and a couple times i made people buy me sexy underwear and i wear it through out a date night then when we i go down on them i put it on there face. try that ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)