Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

red wings or not?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So i was discussing this with my bf and we both thought it was gross. we have sex during my period but this crosses the line. While he wouldnt do it i would probably Try it. What about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Replies (61-70):
HappyMommyToo
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband wont lol I have had it done.
HappyMommyToo
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM
My husband wont lol I have had it done.
mdawn028
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My husband makes love to me on my monthly at times. He doesn't lick or eat me out on it no I would never ask him to. I would not be turned on by that at all that's mine and his personal opinion though to each is their own.Dawna
Eyelashes23
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:38 PM
First time I've heard this lol. My ex and my SO love going down on me and its my favorite thing about sex

Quoting ambitious_MOM:

Wow.....really.....are you sure you just haven't had the right person to do it......bc my gf said the same thing till she got with me and now she wants it all the time.

Quoting Adensmommy760:

My husband thinks oral from him is gross even without a period. Says he doesn't get why any man would want to taste the inside of a woman's body.

Its fine by me. I get absolutely get no pleasure from oral. I find it gross. I' much rather feel him hard and hitting the spot with every thrust.

Mama_Pollito
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

lol thats funny but it had happened to me too.... and sometimes is just hard to resist if he is asking and asking and you know you want it too rolling on floor

Quoting Nicki1995:

Hubby has eaten me on my period, but when i get horny, i stop bleeding! =P

mdawn028
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I like that pic. Describes what I think about it too.

Quoting KrazyLoveMommy:

Mobile Photo

notabosley
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM
No, I would not let him.
kourtneya
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Mine is the same way :(

Quoting bad_mama2011:

I wouldn't let him go down there on my period, even if he wanted to, but he doesn't even want to have sex when I'm on my period; I have to BEG for it! I have those things that cover your cervix, so there's no mess and he still doesn't want to.

ambitious_MOM
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Lol yeah its my fav also especially since intercourse does nothing for me.

Quoting Eyelashes23:

First time I've heard this lol. My ex and my SO love going down on me and its my favorite thing about sex

Quoting ambitious_MOM:

Wow.....really.....are you sure you just haven't had the right person to do it......bc my gf said the same thing till she got with me and now she wants it all the time.

Quoting Adensmommy760:

My husband thinks oral from him is gross even without a period. Says he doesn't get why any man would want to taste the inside of a woman's body.

Its fine by me. I get absolutely get no pleasure from oral. I find it gross. I' much rather feel him hard and hitting the spot with every thrust.

Nicki1995
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Exactly! Lol and hubby doesn't mind. He likes it anytime.

Quoting Mama_Pollito:

lol thats funny but it had happened to me too.... and sometimes is just hard to resist if he is asking and asking and you know you want it too rolling on floor

Quoting Nicki1995:

Hubby has eaten me on my period, but when i get horny, i stop bleeding! =P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN