Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ouch. Anyone else spanked recently

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So...had a girls night out..came home pretty late and tipsy..was just new hubby would be annoyed,but didn't think he woukd be that mad .. came home to him waiting with the paddle..then after a very hard paddling..he gave it to me anally....ouch... he knows. We have to go watch our daughters soccer game and i have to sit in those hard bleachers..i think he should have waited to paddle me..what do you think
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Replies (11-15):
munchkinaplenty
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

AMEN!!!!  he is abusing you!!! plain and simple- he is your husband not your master or your daddy..

Quoting want10more:

um........ he paddled you cuz he was mad. that's NOT a good thing. if you BOTH wanna do that for fun then, hell, whatever blows ur skirt up. but then he sodimized you too. now wait a minute. sex is for FUN not punishment. if you like to be punished ok, but it doesn't sound like that. u said he KNOWS. that means you don't like that. it's your body, not his. if YOU want to get spanked, for YOUR excitement, fine. if YOU want anal sex for YOUR excitement, okey dokey then. but never do you have to pay for your 'sins' with ANYTHING you don't wish to do. period. he's not your keeper. he's not your master. he's not your daddy. you are a grown woman and YOU get to pick what you like. there should be no OUCH unless you want the OUCH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:09 PM

AGREED!

Quoting Anonymous:

Op I agree somewhat with want10more... If that's what u want/like go for it. If not talk to your hubby and tell him that shit.
I like being spanked for pleasure (if you try too beat me cuz "I did something wrong" your probably gonna die.

Quoting want10more:

um........ he paddled you cuz he was mad. that's NOT a good thing. if you BOTH wanna do that for fun then, hell, whatever blows ur skirt up. but then he sodimized you too. now wait a minute. sex is for FUN not punishment. if you like to be punished ok, but it doesn't sound like that. u said he KNOWS. that means you don't like that. it's your body, not his. if YOU want to get spanked, for YOUR excitement, fine. if YOU want anal sex for YOUR excitement, okey dokey then. but never do you have to pay for your 'sins' with ANYTHING you don't wish to do. period. he's not your keeper. he's not your master. he's not your daddy. you are a grown woman and YOU get to pick what you like. there should be no OUCH unless you want the OUCH.

empoweredenc
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I think you could have told him to piss off. A little spanking during sex could be fun if you are both into that. Paddling you while he's mad was not meant to be fun, it was meant to belittle you. Anal play could be great, but again, only if you both say yes. If done properly it should never hurt. You are asking if he should have waited to paddle you - are you used to him using that as punishment? If so, why do you let him punish you? You are his partner not his slave, yes???
Andijo14
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Well was spanked this morning. And loved it. Planing on probably being spanked more then once today. And anal sex that is a reward when I am very good..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:27 PM

personally, i wouldn't like being spanked.... but my bff does. she likes it a lot...(she always tells me all the details, you know how girls are!) but she has never been HIT against her will. they enjoy light to medium, i'd  guess, and even once tried a paddle. it got too hard, she told her hubby to stop and he felt terrible. end of story. moral of the story: what ever kind of sex play it is, if you like it, enjoy! if you don't, then you have no reason to subject your body to anything you don't like. period.

Quoting Anonymous:

She meant this when she said he knows lol . he knows. We have to go watch our daughters soccer game and i have to sit in those hard bleachers. Reread. Btw not trying to be funny or a bitch lol.

Op I agree somewhat with want10more... If that's what u want/like go for it. If not talk to your hubby and tell him that shit.
I like being spanked for pleasure (if you try too beat me cuz "I did something wrong" your probably gonna die.

Quoting want10more:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN