Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he won't stop eating me out....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
5 moms liked this

im definitely not complaining just wondering who else has this going on? he will go for hours if i let him. ill get off then he'll just kiss around for a few minutes then go right back for it until i have to make him stop. i think hes addicted and i LOVE it. :D seriously though does any of your SOs do this or am i just that lucky???

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitty8199
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM
8 moms liked this
You're just that lucky.
He will do it but not like that, but once I finish once I want him to put it in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup mine goes until I beg him to stop.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband doesn't, he rarely does actually. But one of my friends with benefits does. There have been plenty if times we have played and that was all that happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM

mine likes to do it but hes soo bad at it... if only he was good... i got nibbled on a couple times and i cant tell him i hate it in fear of hurting my chances of ever getting in if he improves in the future... so yea, you're super lucky gal, enjoy it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM
4 moms liked this

Mine is like that ..problem is once i get off my clit starts to become really sensitive and it hurts if he tries to continue ..so at that point , i just talk dirty to him and he ends up sticking it in..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

mine likes to do it but hes soo bad at it... if only he was good... i got nibbled on a couple times and i cant tell him i hate it in fear of hurting my chances of ever getting in if he improves in the future... so yea, you're super lucky gal, enjoy it!

You have to actually tell them how you like it ...they don't realize that every woman is different. 

Mine used to suck all the time..once i was vocal with him, and told him that i liked the sucking , but i also like nibbling..licking..and such, he got much MUCH better at it and now i beg him to do it (even though i dont have too lol).

Just communicate ...some men will be more offended if you don't talk to them, than if you just let it continue without enjoying it 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM

he did it so much last weekend i felt like i was drunk and didnt have a drop of alcohol in me lol

CatherineNewton
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Mine used to :( I miss sex but I am happy to be rid of him!
Cutenessmom
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM

NO  my hubby likes to do that to my boobs  it makes them rough i  am like oaky other bodys  your making me chapped! Wow   Your avery lucky girl even if it is is that long it could be gyno issue   dow nthier .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

it only takes like 10 minutes on average so its not that it takes a while. he just LOVES doing it. hes the only man ive dated that will do it at all and i have to beg him to stop lol

Quoting Cutenessmom:

NO  my hubby likes to do that to my boobs  it makes them rough i  am like oaky other bodys  your making me chapped! Wow   Your avery lucky girl even if it is is that long it could be gyno issue   dow nthier .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN