Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he won't stop eating me out....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

im definitely not complaining just wondering who else has this going on? he will go for hours if i let him. ill get off then he'll just kiss around for a few minutes then go right back for it until i have to make him stop. i think hes addicted and i LOVE it. :D seriously though does any of your SOs do this or am i just that lucky???

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (81-88):
Diamondblue1
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM
My hubby would be like that if i let him lol.
liquidvelvet
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Yep, mine does until I have to literally push him off....but I'm not complaining! :)
dnhines2002
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Yessss...I'm like damn I'm about to be raw...lmao

momof4loves4
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Personally I must add to what I have already said and say that I feel amazingly blessed to have a sexy DH who loves to eat my p£$$¥, but not only that, is so in tune with my body because HE gets pleasure in giving ME pleasure. Of course I feel the exact same way about him which only makes for a very amazing passionate sex life, but I must say us ladies who have a DH or SO of any form who cares enough to put the time into learning and studying our bodies the way they do, we sure are lucky ladies!!

Quoting Anonymous:

im definitely not complaining just wondering who else has this going on? he will go for hours if i let him. ill get off then he'll just kiss around for a few minutes then go right back for it until i have to make him stop. i think hes addicted and i LOVE it. :D seriously though does any of your SOs do this or am i just that lucky???

kaiti_G
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Yes! Mine constantly goes down on me and for hrs!! Sometimes it takes me a while to cum and he will keep going its awesome!!! I barely ever go down on him,even tho i should. But he never asks and always tries to plz me and i love it alot!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on May. 1, 2013 at 2:14 AM
My guy will only do it for longer then 10 minutes if we 69 it but it doesn't bother me cuz making him moan helps me out;)
MomsRock360
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:43 AM

My husband has an oral fixation, I swear. He will eat my vagina until I literally can't take it anymore, then he will shift gears and eat my ass, no lie, for hours.  I fall asleep to him eating my ass all the time. HE IS THE BEST!!!!  I love him to death!!  

MissAlly89
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Btw, I think it's gross too, but if a man wants clots on his tongue, that's his business (shudders).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN