Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he has 4....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 14 Replies
Could u be a sister wife???
I could probably do this only if I pick them out and we all share the bed lol...
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I was taught to share but I have limits on what I will share. For instance my ben and jerry's ice cream my husband I won't share. I know I'm greedy. Lol
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I couldn't do it. I have to feel like the center of attention in a relationship. I spent a long time being emotionally abised so this is how I need to be treated now to kind of make up for it. If I didn't have that problem I think I could. Sharing a home and a man.... I caouldnt do more than two other women though. And they would have to be extremely different from me. I don't think I could be ok with him having children with them though.
CamoChick
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as us ladies get to spend time with each other without him!! lol

blueeyegirl1987
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Lmao!

Quoting CamoChick:

As long as us ladies get to spend time with each other without him!! lol

blueeyegirl1987
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell im just not thinking about the sex thou, they can clean,cook,watch your kids when u go out with hubby wouldn't have to pay a baby-sitter lmao...then have a group sex... sonds good to me...
villagemamma
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM

After watching that show i definitely see why some women would choose to do this. I love being selfish with my hubby but having someone else around to help with the household duties would be pretty awesome lol...

Maybe if they were my wives and not my hubbys :P

punchnpie
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Yus.. =) If we all share each other =)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Yes, I think I could do it. I would have someone to comfort me when my husband is being an asshole and someone to send him off to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I feel like I could do it, as long as he would show equal interest in me too. I would be pissed if he added others and I got the short end of the stick I would then have to leave. The problem here is I would want to be with one of the girls so I would hope one of them is bisexual and we are mutually attracted to one another. But to just be sharing a man and getting nothing in return I don't think I could.

Army-Wife0128
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

No way! there is no way in hell i'm sharing my man. I can't imagine how hard it must be to know that your husband is not sleeping you that night because he's sleeping in another bed.  I couldn't do it at all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)