Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband wants oral...:S

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 34 Replies

My husband and I have been together for a while now.  We have only had vaginal sex but never anal because neither of us are interested.  But my husband now wants to try oral.  I myself am disgusted by the idea of oral sex and have no interest in doing oral sex.  I don't want to hurt his feelings and I don't want to keep putting it off.  Do you women have any tips on how to tell him I don't feel comfortable with oral sex?

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikandwheezy
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

either tell him youre not comfortable or just try it. you might end up liking it and he will definitely like it!

Megzboys
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Just tell him that you really do not find putting his penis in your mouth, appealing in any way.    The act itself is disgusting to you but you are willing to try other ways to please him.   

AdVitam
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM
No advice here, I love everything about my SO.
Sorry you feel that way :/
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM
3 moms liked this
I think you really need to gwt down to the root of why you don't want to. What do you find disgusting about it? Are you ok with recieving oral? If so I think you need to reciprocate even if its just a rare treat.
Honestly it can be daunting the first time. Not sure what to do etc. But its just an exploration. I mean don't you touch and play with his dick? Explore the textures.how he rwsponds to your touches. Its the same thing. It might help if you start by sucking your fingers and then touch him. Notice how he respinds to that wetness. Breathe on him. Notice how he respindsto the heat. Try a tiny lick. See how velvety it feels on your tongue and even better how he hungers afyer that touch.
Still if you are going to tell him no you need a better reasin than its gross. Hes going to hear that he's gross. Not good. You need specific and lgical reasons. It there some association with it that has you feeling this way? Fear? Embarassment? Some experience? Dig deep and be honest.
Jarelsmama
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

The way you just said that just made me want to go home and give my DH a treat! Thankswink mini

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I used to not like it because the guys I used to do it to would finish in my mouth without telling me and it would be a very disturbing surprise... and I'm sure they didn't like it ending up on their lap when I would spit it out all over them. With DH, I was skeptical, but he was different, hence being my DH now, and I don't mind it. He understands I'm grossed out by the idea of semen in my mouth, so he doesn't request finishing there.

chelsone
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
This made me wanna surprise my boyfriend when he gets home. Lol

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I think you really need to gwt down to the root of why you don't want to. What do you find disgusting about it? Are you ok with recieving oral? If so I think you need to reciprocate even if its just a rare treat.

Honestly it can be daunting the first time. Not sure what to do etc. But its just an exploration. I mean don't you touch and play with his dick? Explore the textures.how he rwsponds to your touches. Its the same thing. It might help if you start by sucking your fingers and then touch him. Notice how he respinds to that wetness. Breathe on him. Notice how he respindsto the heat. Try a tiny lick. See how velvety it feels on your tongue and even better how he hungers afyer that touch.

Still if you are going to tell him no you need a better reasin than its gross. Hes going to hear that he's gross. Not good. You need specific and lgical reasons. It there some association with it that has you feeling this way? Fear? Embarassment? Some experience? Dig deep and be honest.

GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Yay!! I'm now waiting for bf to get home for his surprise:-)

Quoting Jarelsmama:

The way you just said that just made me want to go home and give my DH a treat! Thankswink mini

Jarelsmama
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Just be honest.

I personally give everything  try at least once. But each their own.

I thought I wouldn't like it but guess what I love sucking my husbands dick! We call it other things like a treat and what not. Maybe if you think of it as something delightful it would make it easier.

Heyxxmcfly
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Why does it bother you? Is it the semen aspect or just the feeling that its "dirty or unsanitary"? If that's the case why not try taking a shower with him? If you help clean him and he helps clean you maybe oral might not seem so gross?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN