Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird turn on?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My DH gets turned on when I'm crying and he comforts me. It's weird. He also recently has been more dominate in bed. Not like bdsm but just controlling the whole situation. He likes to smack my rear and rub my skin (that's nothing new) but he's been controlling my orgasms and covering my eyes during sex. That's not weird but I asked him why he gets turned on when he comforts me and he says because it's my vulnerability but he's not really sure. So I guess that's why he likes to control the bedroom?

Anyone else have this with the SO?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM

My ex was like that. I couldn't stand it. But he was also a psycho

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM

No. My husband hates it when I cry. I would find it weird if I was crying and upset, and he was like, want to get it on. I think that would turn me off big time.

xXVICKYXx
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I get turned on by crying too. Depending on why the person is crying of course.
nothinbutsmiles
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
We have had "emotional" moments that led to sex. It wasn't necessarily the crying that turned him on. It was more of the fact that he was filling his protective, dominate, masculine role, coupled with the fact that we had just shared a private moment that essentially brought us closer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what my DH is like, I think. It's so hard to explain because he doesn't force me or anything, he just gets hard after he took care of the problem and I'm okay.

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

We have had "emotional" moments that led to sex. It wasn't necessarily the crying that turned him on. It was more of the fact that he was filling his protective, dominate, masculine role, coupled with the fact that we had just shared a private moment that essentially brought us closer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:22 AM
My SO and I have had kinda of the opposite happen. There have been a few emotional moments when he has been overwhelmed and upset that have led to really intense passionate sex afterwards. In fact the first time we ever made love vs normal sex was at a time like that. I know for my SO at least it was a way to feel connected and fulfilled a need to be loved/desired.
mdawn028
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:37 AM
My husband smacks my rear but he's not controlling and he loves for me to be pleased too.
solemum
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Sounds a bit fucking weird to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN