Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many ladies get horny and......

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 42 Replies
How many u ladies get horny right after your man was too tired to do anything and u have to do something for yourself about it? I'll be honest at times I have I just tried to be quiet and not wake him up cause I would be embarrassed if he found out. He doesn't have to get his self off cause I take care of his wants, needs, and desire. Sometimes I get horny and he can't always take care of mine cause he's so tired from working and so I do it myself. Do any of u ladies do this once in a while too?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this

mine would be so mad if i ddint wake him up. as long as i do all the work when hes tired he can manage to stay awake until were both done. im a deep sleeper so when hes horny and i dont wake up he just has sex with me anyways lol. 

mdawn028
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Thank u for responding. That would be nice if my dh wasn't so tired he usually will wake up but I would have to wait til morning he loves it in the morning sometimes at night when the mood hits us. Maybe I'm being to greedy I just got some last night but I'm horny for him again. To bad he's sleeping he looks so peaceful and I know he's really tired and hurts at times cause he works at a hog farm for Cargil in Morrilton, Arkansas. I know his job is tough. So sometimes I'm horny and don't wake him. Sometimes I take care of things myself cause of that I'm embarrassed even telling the truth rightnow. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

mine would be so mad if i ddint wake him up. as long as i do all the work when hes tired he can manage to stay awake until were both done. im a deep sleeper so when hes horny and i dont wake up he just has sex with me anyways lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Sometimes depending on how long it has been since we got it on I may take care of myself. Most times I wake him up to sex or have sex with him right before he leaves for work.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Thank u for sharing that with me I don't feel all alone on it now. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes depending on how long it has been since we got it on I may take care of myself. Most times I wake him up to sex or have sex with him right before he leaves for work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM

does he get mad if you wake him up? if his job is hard and stressful then it sure would take some stress away and make him feel good. if he doesnt get mad about it then im sure he would appreciate it lol. honestly i think if DF was masturbating right next to me instead of trying to wake me up or just having his way with me anyways i would be a little hurt. 

Quoting mdawn028:

Thank u for responding. That would be nice if my dh wasn't so tired he usually will wake up but I would have to wait til morning he loves it in the morning sometimes at night when the mood hits us. Maybe I'm being to greedy I just got some last night but I'm horny for him again. To bad he's sleeping he looks so peaceful and I know he's really tired and hurts at times cause he works at a hog farm for Cargil in Morrilton, Arkansas. I know his job is tough. So sometimes I'm horny and don't wake him. Sometimes I take care of things myself cause of that I'm embarrassed even telling the truth rightnow. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I always masturbate next to him and I don't do it quietly. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Lol, twice I woke up to my hubby doing me, both times I was drunk. I just shrugged and went back to sleep.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:43 AM
The only thing is my husband would want to watch. But it wouldn't upset him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I always masturbate next to him and I don't do it quietly. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Yep, dh works crazy hrs as a medic so there times when I just take care ofmm y needs. I've woken him up before & he loves it.
RitzCrackerz
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:23 AM

My husband tells everyone that if he is to be woken up its for three things 1) money, 2) coffee and 3) sex (not all in that order) and you better have one or he's going to shoot you lol

But if I'm horny I just wake him up by starting with oral then we move on from there lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN