Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many ladies get horny and......

Posted by   + Show Post
How many u ladies get horny right after your man was too tired to do anything and u have to do something for yourself about it? I'll be honest at times I have I just tried to be quiet and not wake him up cause I would be embarrassed if he found out. He doesn't have to get his self off cause I take care of his wants, needs, and desire. Sometimes I get horny and he can't always take care of mine cause he's so tired from working and so I do it myself. Do any of u ladies do this once in a while too?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Replies (41-42):
mamer12812
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM

yes it fuckin suck!!!!! slap him in the face :]

cloud9party
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I used to work 12hrs per day and would be exhausted and had no interest at all. My man is very sexual and wants it all the time. Now the roles have reversed and I now I get lonely and miss him which makes me horny thinking of him and even when he is next to me at times I don't want to wake him because I know he is tired. I used to feel weird, guilty and a little uncomfortable but lately I find myself masturbating more often with or without him and since I sell sex toys for a living now and have access to and bottomless toy box I've been experimenting with them as well. Let me just say, we have an amazing sex life and I think that now that I am less stressed I am able to enjoy myself more sexually <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN