Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??For those brave enought to share naughty photos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

For those of you that are confident and brave enough to post photos of yourself, do any of you find it erotic to think or know that other men/women may be aroused by your pics? 

I'm not overly confident but I took some really naughty photos with DH and he posted them to a website (my face and any identifying marks were hidden).  I was so shocked at the comments.  Almost all were good, very few bad.  My DH then said "tell what you want to do to her and don't be politically correct"  OMG the comments poured in and I was shocked at first, but they have me so wet and horny I almost can't stand it.  My confidence is soaring and I feel so good about myself right now, and I'm so horny from the suggestions (one guy even posted a pic of him cumming on the pic of my ass.......I can't explain it but it aroused me beyond belief).

My question is does anyone else feel this way or enjoy knowing others are enjoying your pics?

And for those that are going to: call me a whore, state that you would never do this, it's awful, yada, yada,...........

thanks for the info but BUH-BYE

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Its nice to feel attractive, Id rather my dh make me feel that way but when he doesnt I would post pics of myself with his permission :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Oh and can we see those pics?! ;)
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I've shared somenpics with one or two people and the feedback is always awesome. I've never posted to any kind of forum though and my bf would have a shit fit if I did lol. Always good to feel so wanted though. If I was you I'd just be buzzed knowing my SO thinks I'm hott enough to have to share and brag on me. Not everyone is into it but I think its awesome he's so suportive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I feel awkward when someone even DH gets turned on by my photos lol.  I will say that if my DH posted pictures of me I'd wring his neck lol.

DH took the budoir book I made for him to work and didnt know that one of his subordinates had found it. So one day I ran into a guy he worked with (who I didn't know). He handed me his number and said "if you ever leave ___ I'm available; btw your photos were so hot". I was mortified. I told DH and the guy was fired a few weeks later; apparently he made it a habit to brek into the bosses' desks and look through their stuff. DH and another guy both had budoir books and the sleeze ball photocopied some of the pictures.

LCG83
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I honestly don't even think about it. Lol. I just can't get into any kind of dirty talk. I do enjoy simple compliments though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I enjoy others getting aroused by my pics and i love when it leads to naughty talk
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I enjoy others getting aroused by my pics and i love when it leads to naughty talk

Do you have a BF or husband?  If so do they like/particpate in this?  Do you think getting pics from men/women? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Im married and no my husband doesnt participate. this is my dirty little secret.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have a BF or husband?  If so do they like/particpate in this?  Do you think getting pics from men/women? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and i never talk to men just women. im bi curious lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Im married and no my husband doesnt participate. this is my dirty little secret.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not posting naughty pics online unless I'm getting paid for them. Period. But, whatever puts the wind in your sails.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN