Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ass is the New Pussy (NOT!!)...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just got back on the dating scene after a 10 year hiatus with my SO.  It has been about 12 months in this brave new world, and one thing I have noticed right away...every guy that I have dated so far is absolutely ass crazy...ASS CRAZY!!! For example, every guy  that I have dated has attempted to put their dick in my ass... LITERALLY EVERY GUY.  On top of that, every guy eats out my ass when going down on me now...EVERY GUY.  I dated for years when I was in my teens, and nobody, I mean nobody EVER stuck their tongue in my ass.  When did ass fucking/licking become the new normal?  Are there any other girls experiencing the same problem.  Yuck!! Complete turn-off if you ask me!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Replies (51-54):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on May. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk why I opened this post.... I've had diarrhea all damn day. My ass is sore enough from that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on May. 13, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Yes everyone does anal or wants anal now. It has become the new normal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on May. 13, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I don't like for him to lick my ass, it feels weird!! But I LOVE fucking in my ass!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on May. 18, 2013 at 1:35 AM

My husband and I have tried this on more than one occasion.  (I'm still not comfortable with it...hurts like hell).  After having 2 kids, I think he likes it because it's "tighter".  Just my theory, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)