Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think he's cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
Would you think your bf is cheating, if he started lifting weights every other day for like a month now? And u have been with him 7yrs and he never has up until now? If he's doing it to get healthy or feel better about himself fine, but I feel like he's doing it for other woman, or am I crazy?!?!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
des-momma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM
You're crazy maybe he's doing it not only for himself but for you
Cowgirl_Momma19
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM
2 moms liked this
If that's the only oddity you have to go on, I think you're overreacting and hyping yourself up over nothing. Maybe he's unhappy with his physical appearance and finally got the motivation to change that? Don't start pointing fingers until you have more to go on. Alot more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM
My husband goes months without working out and then before PT he gets ready. Maybe your guy is unhappy with how he looks or he wants to get healthy as its the new thing.

I think your way overreacting
CAP1015
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I agree with the other posters, BUT he may not be cheating but may have a new girl(s) around in the office and he may be trying to show he's still got it.  Guys do that everyonce in a while.  Most times they get into shape to impress a girl that doesn't even notice them in the first place.  Have you asked him why he's gung ho on getting in shape? Plus don't you want him to get in better shape?

kitty8199
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Anything else? That alone wouldn't make me, but with other stuff maybe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelasmom27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I dont know! But my so started shaving everyday and i didng think he was cheating but trying to impress someone yess! he doesnt shave everyday....but i just keep my self togrther...you should do the same! He might be doing it for you
AimSnapHolz
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Did it occur to you that he feels physically unfit and wants to look good for YOU?

PoyzenIvy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Maybe try complimenting him on his new "physique"..........and watch his face carefully............if he's doing it for himself and/or you, then his face will light up. If he's doing it for someone else, then he'll either blow it off or appear not to make a big deal out of it. When my ex started seeing a younger girl behind my back a couple months prior to breaking up, he started buying new clothes, a new hair style and even went and got new underwear. (<---THAT shouldve been my first clue since we were NOT having sex at all)  and when I "noticed" and said something him about him looking really good lately....and it was a genuine compliment, he was just like "oh. thanks. yeah I just felt like a change." A change alright. A whole new life! lol!

PoyzenIvy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Oops.....I meant to add that when I complimented him, he didnt seem to care what I thought. Thats what I meant by blowing you off. If he loves you and is committed, well then ofcourse he will care what you think!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Every man cheats... even happily married men... if given the chance.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)