Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI..discharge

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Sorry...
I was on depo for like 15 years...so it was a desert.down there. Now it's always wet...especially during sex..and I'm not used to it at all. Also...just randomly during the day it will be a little wet...maybe get on my undies...again..something that never used to happen. Is this normal?? You randomly have some discharge during the day?? I'd say it's a little whitish...doesn't smell bad... thanks!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Vixen321
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I am always like that. Bad enough that I use liners all the time. Its nothing to worry about. I even went to my dr. and asked her about it. All tests came back normal. I didn't really worry about it b/c neither myself or my husband stray. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Thanks!!

Yeah..I have been tested and I'm ok...I'm just not used to it and its a little uncomfortable...
PartyGalAnne
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:53 AM

You're supposed to have discharge. It's totally normal.

mybaby77
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Same here.... I need to wear liners all the time... Normal
ablondejudy19
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I have found that liners and panties can actually increase discharge and that, believe it or not, wearing skirts with no underpants at all may eliminate excessive discharge.  It  takes a little getting used to and a bit of bravery at first, of course.  Try it for a week or so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)