Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do people post anonymously serious question

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 33 Replies
Why please explain n why do some members have no profile pic an anonymous on top of that... its a group of adult women nothing to be shameful... I'm a tad bit skeptical..... I don'tthink I will bother with the no pic n anonymous bunch.. that creeps me out
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conniejo75
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM
3 moms liked this
Because some people like privacy. Especially with this topic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabyapples
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:43 PM

It wouldnt be anon if it showed their profile pic now would it?

villagemamma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
4 moms liked this

cause people are really judgmental. One tiny little slip of information can make some of these crazies jump down your throat. Sometimes it just easier to get an unbiased opinion and keep people unbiased about you because of a question you asked our a comment that was made.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I post anonymously because while I want and sometimes need someone to talk to about what happens in my bedroom, I may not want people knowing that it's me posting. I am sorry that you are upset and offended by some people's need for anonymity.
Juicy_fruit
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Ur right... but I'm saying no pic an anonymous at the same damn time

Quoting mybabyapples:

It wouldnt be anon if it showed their profile pic now would it?

aprilsalcro
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't have a profile picture because I just don't want one. As far as anonymous maybe they are very active on Cm and don't want people to know they have problems in the bed room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsCherry10
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

It's a person that is shy. Sometimes when I'm anon and I feel comfortable I'll come out. What's wrong with being comfortable? Anons aren't out to attack you. They are protecting themselves more than out to get you

AngelicMommy_72
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Did you know all you have to do is Google your cafemom sn and it will show every post you ever made do you really want anybody who might come across this name?To know that you like it in the ass? lmao I don't!!!
MsCherry10
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM

This too

Quoting aprilsalcro:

I don't have a profile picture because I just don't want one. As far as anonymous maybe they are very active on Cm and don't want people to know they have problems in the bed room

Juicy_fruit
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I am not upset or offended ;) I wanted to know what was the deal lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I post anonymously because while I want and sometimes need someone to talk to about what happens in my bedroom, I may not want people knowing that it's me posting. I am sorry that you are upset and offended by some people's need for anonymity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)