Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH loves to 'dine in the bedroom' but..... (Explicit)

Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I have always been to self-conscious to allow him to. For one, I hate the way I smell and fear grossing him out even though he says he loves it. Secondly, I am afraid my natural discharge will gross him out if it is thicker than he is expecting or the like. And finally, during the birth of DD2 I had no vaginal tearing but a long tear on my labia. The stiches broke when it was half healed so half the tear is still there and it is extremely tender if not painful when touched. There is no way to avoid the tear when he 'dines' so it does hurt to a certian extent. Because of these reasons I have rejected oral sex from him a lot so he hasn't had time to learn how to do things right down there, making the experiences we do share not that great and a lot of times not worth it.

DH begs me to allow him to eat me out and I can tell that it hurts him when I tell him no or physically barr him from going down there. I would love to be able to share oral sex with him (he has a fondness for the 69 position) yet can't bring myself to openly accept it. Any ideas on how to make it so where I can allow him his pleasure without the three aformentioned reasons completely ruining the experience?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Try communicating with him while he is doing 'dining'.

If he is doing something you like ...tell him

If he is doing something you don't like or that is uncomfortable/hurts/sensitive...than tell him.

Sooner or later you both will be able to enjoy it and he will know how you like it...but its not going to happen if you don't tell him while he is doing it , because he isn't going to know any other way

by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I agree with the hating the smell thing, It makes me self concious but it doesnt really bother me... But on those days when It is bothering me I use a feminine wash before sex, its not a heavy scent but it covers the natural scent that would keep me from wanting oral...

by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I don't know. I hate having dh go down on me. Didn't use to but it makes me sick to my stomach now.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

If you have a painful labial tear why haven't you gone back to the doctor? How do you use the bathroom or take care of your feminine needs? I imagine sex would be extremely painful, too.

The rest of your reasons are bullshit, BTW. They make strongly scented, strongly flavored lubricants so you don't need to worry about that stuff. They make wipes and soap, too.

by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:09 AM
You do heve to like your natural smell, as long as he does then its all good.
He's begging you to eat he doesn't mind any of the things you mentioned.
Let him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Most men love the way we smell, just make sure you take a shower first. About the tear though, why didnt you have that fixed? It has to be very uncomfortable. I had to have a c section with my first but im prego now and im just going to just have another c section instead of trying for a vaginal birth.
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Women should have a scent, we don't smell, if there is a smell something has to get treated. See what your gynecologist has to say especially about the tear, and use feminine washes and wax. Enjoy your relationship and don't lose it, these things should happen naturally, never forced.
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM

there are wipes that clean you and get you a fresh scent if you are insecure aboyt that if there wasa possibility for him to get grossed out he wouldnt beg for it he knows what he is asking for two years ago I was in your shoes i never let anyone down there but I finally lt him do it and i loved it now its one of my favorite things to do and if it hurts you you need to tell him or couch him through it or go to your doctor for help. good luck,

by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM

just try talking to him and go to the doctor to see if they can help you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)