Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ive never.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ive never cheated on my hubby... Sex is great but like everyone i love to fuck but after baby We dont fuck enough . He works nights what can i do to get back like it use to be
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
always2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel your frustration
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I've never cheated either but yeah I want more sex

always2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
For me its desiring to be with a woman sorry for typing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM
We don't have sex enough lately. I think I know why, though.
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Surprise him with some new lingerie, candles, and sexy music. Once he comes home, help him get undressed and into the tube so you can scrub him down. Tell him he can enjoy the view but isn't allowed to touch you. dry him off and take him to bed. Make him sit on the edge while you do a sexy strip down in front of him but remind him he cant touch. That should work him up enough to get things going again!

Remind him of why sex is so great!!!!

evangraciesmom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I never have and never will cheat on my hubby. For years I was the one who had no interest and desire to have sex in any way shape for form. Then things changed a bit and it was great. He likes it as much as I do so whats the problem right?  Well he is, well, to be blunt, very well endowed BUT he is a little quick if you know what I mean.   Every Saturday night is our big HOOPLA night where he gives me plenty of "down on me " time. But as far as sex is concerned its always a minute or less.  He works nights so we only have Saturdays and Sundays to full fill our needs.  He gets so upset when he finishes s quickly.  I dont have any answers for him and we arent sure what to do.   Fifty Shades of Grey and others have done wonders for my libido but not for his stamana..  :(

PartyGalAnne
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Who says you have to have sex at night?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)