Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

flick the bean

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Now that I have your attention... what's the weirdest/uncommon sex toy/ item(s) you've ever used to get yourself off with?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daniellesmom17
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Never used toys
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I think that would be a screwdriver....lol or an xbox controller...

mamer12812
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Wtf? How does that work explain please?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I should have made that more clear with the screwdriver....more like the handle of the screwdriver. And the XBox controller, well, find a spot in a game where it is easy to make the controller vibrate and there ya go. (Fable 3 is good for this. LOL)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Did you condom wrap handle first or wash it really well? I've tried the Xbox controller and I knOw that works.

Quoting Anonymous:

I should have made that more clear with the screwdriver....more like the handle of the screwdriver. And the XBox controller, well, find a spot in a game where it is easy to make the controller vibrate and there ya go. (Fable 3 is good for this. LOL)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you condom wrap handle first or wash it really well? I've tried the Xbox controller and I knOw that works.

Quoting Anonymous:

Washed and sterilized with alcohol.
PartyGalAnne
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Nothing weird. Fingers/hands always did fine for me until I got into toys!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Ah ha ha! My first experience with masturbating was with these little electric scissors. The blades were very well protected (it was designed for children), but vibrated. I was about 10 or 11. I'm not sure why I put it on my vagina. But I was glad I did :-() now I have an assortment of vibrators

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Im boring just toys and fingers.
casseopeia
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM

OMG!  I am forever damaged.  Ill never look at an xbox the same again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)