Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What my dh said to me last night while i was....

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Giving him a blowjob...he said oh baby you give awesome head. Do u need a pillow?! Lmao. We both started laughing bc it was so funny. Im like...thanks babe and no i dont need a pillow lol! What has your dh or SO said to you during oral sex/sex that has made you crack up?! lol
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM
DH doesn't like talking so laughing is definitely out ha!
ilovemyrileybug
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing comes to mind but weve been known to laugh during sex. I love that we can have fun while we are getting busy. Good for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 12:23 AM
My dh was trying to dirty talk and he said take it like a jack hammer and I just started laughing.. another time he said you know you like it bunny style lol. We laugh a lot.
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Oh I don't even remember now but I love when we completely crack up during sex. Its so much fun. Its also aeesome knowing we are so relaxed and comfortable together.
Cowgirl_Momma19
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
A few weeks ago my SO and I were in the act and while we were changing positions he said "can I put it where i'm not supposed to?" with a soft , almost whiny voice (he meant anal). I started cracking up laughing. Out of all 15 of his partners i'm the only one that has let him stick it there so he feels like that is off limits and dirty... Which is why he likes it lol I still tease him about that night.
maria1613
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I was giving a FWB a bj a while back, long before I started dating my SO, and he started giggling. I had to stop and ask him what was so funny and he said "it tickled, but it was a good tickle." So I brushed it off and we started having sex and he started giggling right as he was cumming. So I again asked him what was so funny, and he said, "For some reason it's tickling tonight. You didn't do anything wrong, it just tickles!"

lifeglow
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Whats FWB? lol thats hilarious.

Quoting maria1613:

I was giving a FWB a bj a while back, long before I started dating my SO, and he started giggling. I had to stop and ask him what was so funny and he said "it tickled, but it was a good tickle." So I brushed it off and we started having sex and he started giggling right as he was cumming. So I again asked him what was so funny, and he said, "For some reason it's tickling tonight. You didn't do anything wrong, it just tickles!"

maria1613
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Friend(s) with benefits.

Whenever i look back at this, i don't know why i didn't die from laughter. And I'm still not sure how we even finished

Quoting lifeglow:

Whats FWB? lol thats hilarious.

Quoting maria1613:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I've told him if he farted I was going to bite it off. That was good for some laughs.

BAMFSFW
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM

He got a cramp one time and was like, "I got a cramp, don't stop, ok stop, no wait, shit, ow" I kept stopping & going until I was finally like, I am stopping! It was funny! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)