Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it bothers him I dont cum...should I fake?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I have always had an issue having an orgasm..I can do it alone..sometimes with oral..that's it. I have been seeing someone for awhile...and it seems to bother him that he can't give me one. I told him it's ok...I enjoy sex alot... I think with time..I may be able to relax and it will happen. I think I want to have one so bad...I think about it too much and it doesn't happen.

Maybe I should fake to make him feel better??
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daniellesmom17
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM
It's all about relaxation
Adensmommy760
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't fake. He will know, men can tell. Your muscles and wetness will give you away.

You are like many women. You only cum alone and with oral because you need clitoral stimulation. No matter what you do, if your clit is not stimulated you will not cum.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I agree...
But I'm 35 and never had one from intercourse..I'm starting to wonder if I'm broke!
Adensmommy760
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:07 PM
I was just talking about this with my mil the other day (she brought it up) then my sil was like really? Me too!

She didn't know a lot of women are like that. So I guess my mil is the same way.
Perle1
1 mom liked this

Try stimulating your own clit during intercourse. Or get one of those tiny clit vibrators.

PartyGalAnne

No, you should teach him how to give you one. Put his hands on you and have him rub/finger you the way you do it to yourself.

If it's oral, make sure you tell him what feels good and what doesn't.

casseopeia
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Teach him how to use a vibrator on you.  BTW, they make condoms with built in vibes, too.

Adensmommy760
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Lol I must be broke too then. I think you should start a poll. It's actually really common. I let my dh do me doggy, while I reach down and rub my clit as he pounds me. It can be done in missionary too. I don't always stimulate but its still pretty satisfying even when I don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree...

But I'm 35 and never had one from intercourse..I'm starting to wonder if I'm broke!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM
You are right...I think it is common...but for some reason men take it personally.. it doesn't effect my experience!!

Quoting Adensmommy760:

Lol I must be broke too then. I think you should start a poll. It's actually really common. I let my dh do me doggy, while I reach down and rub my clit as he pounds me. It can be done in missionary too. I don't always stimulate but its still pretty satisfying even when I don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree...

Adensmommy760
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Let your guy know what feels good and what doesn't. There are toys that will help a lot too. Guys can be a lil rough though so you might be a lil raw at first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)