Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so dh just got home

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
And pregnancy hormones are relieved...for now.😉
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mom31990
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I'm going toy shopping for tonight right now lol gonna try new things with the dh since this pregnancy just has me hot and wild all the time lol

Daniellesmom17
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Lol same here. I told dh if this keeps on he's gonna have to get me something for when he's not home

Quoting mom31990:

I'm going toy shopping for tonight right now lol gonna try new things with the dh since this pregnancy just has me hot and wild all the time lol

mom31990
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM

thats what I am doing lol i am going to buy a toy for myself even though I have never tried any of them and some oil for me and him for tonight I am so excited we have to wait for kids to go to sleep sadly or else we would have already started lol

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Lol same here. I told dh if this keeps on he's gonna have to get me something for when he's not home

Quoting mom31990:

Daniellesmom17
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Lol I know how that is. I have never used any either and I would be embarrassed to go in a shop like that at least by myself

Quoting mom31990:

thats what I am doing lol i am going to buy a toy for myself even though I have never tried any of them and some oil for me and him for tonight I am so excited we have to wait for kids to go to sleep sadly or else we would have already started lol

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Quoting mom31990:

mom31990
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

lol ya I am so embarrassed to go to the store that I am going to target first and buying really big sun glasses at least the sex stores parking lot is behind the store so I dont have to worry about anyone seeing me lol

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Lol I know how that is. I have never used any either and I would be embarrassed to go in a shop like that at least by myself

Quoting mom31990:

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Quoting mom31990:

Daniellesmom17
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Lol true

Quoting mom31990:

lol ya I am so embarrassed to go to the store that I am going to target first and buying really big sun glasses at least the sex stores parking lot is behind the store so I dont have to worry about anyone seeing me lol

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Quoting mom31990:

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Quoting mom31990:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)