Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick from anal play?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Just curious but have u or SO ever gotten sick from anal licking or licking fingers or penis that has been up there? I just think of it as a dirty area no matter how clean u get it and have always wondered this. :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Nope. He licks my ass and we kiss after. I won't give him oral after anal cause it's way up in there. But fingers or tongue yes... neither of us have gotten sick from that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I worry about that also. I don't let his penis go anywhere after anal unless he cleans it
Megzboys
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

No tongue or kissing that area ever!   So digusting.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:35 AM
No, never got sick from giving rimjobs or kissing after them. We don't do anal, but if we did, ass to mouth would be a no no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this
... well it makes me sick thinking about it does that count?
Simian
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

no mouth on ass,...but yes to anal...however afterwards is washing before we continue....somethimes a break is great too :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

From what I understand kissing isn't a no no but blow jobs def are can cause infections,, I however have not had anal but once and nothing took place after!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Love anal sex and play! It is super hot and makes me cum to no end.... I have never gotten sick from it nor do I know of anyone who has. However, if you go from anal to vaginal you run the risk of infection. 

I have not gotten an infection and we do go back and forth from anal to vaginal and back, finger fucking and cock sucking. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)