Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex positions while pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:31 AM
  • 12 Replies

with my growing belly my husband (a bigger guy) on top feels uncomfortable. are there any other safe positions? cause now its hard to consentrate on much else when you can feel baby moving.

by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Women on top, cowgirl , doggy style , sideways
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 5, 2013 at 3:01 AM

I always feel so uncomfortable having sex while pregnant. i feel like hes just staring at my belly... I asked him about it last night and he just chucked and was like "hun im having sex im not thinking about your belly lol" that made me feel a lot better. DH and i like me on top or doggy

ilovemyrileybug
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Im about 30 weeks and cant balance on top right now lol. So we lay on our sides with hubby
behind me. I cant wait to have this baby so i can have sex with him on top again. Lol, good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM

We did it doggy style when I got bigger. It was the only way that worked for us. I was way to fat to go on top lol I could not even lift myself 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I always feel so uncomfortable having sex while pregnant. i feel like hes just staring at my belly... I asked him about it last night and he just chucked and was like "hun im having sex im not thinking about your belly lol" that made me feel a lot better. DH and i like me on top or doggy

lol thats kind of funny 

hancex6
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Sorry I am a little old fashioned, lol. What is the Cowgirl position?

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

hancex6
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I am 36 weeks and horny as ever, but spooning (on our sides) is all we can do getting a little boring:(

Quoting ilovemyrileybug:

Im about 30 weeks and cant balance on top right now lol. So we lay on our sides with hubby

behind me. I cant wait to have this baby so i can have sex with him on top again. Lol, good luck!

momofthree1987
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Im 32 weeks and dh and i spoon(him penetrating from behind) or me on my back and him kinda diagnol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearbergh
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Meant to put reverse cowgirl which is women on top but your facing his legs and going up and down

Quoting hancex6:

Sorry I am a little old fashioned, lol. What is the Cowgirl position?

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

kimmaylove013
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM

My guy is on the big side to so if I felt like being "underneath" I would actually lay flat with a pillow or 2 under my but wnd arch of my back, and he would stand off the bed and then he could lean into me.

otherwise cowgirl a d reverse cowgirl work as well as spooning position. Or you flat on your back and him sideways in a spoon position behing you. And we'll there is always doggy style!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN