Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wax play..

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

Any advice for a beginner? Me & SO are looking into trying it.

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jessicamarquez
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
No but here's a bump in interested to
nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM

BUMP!

kearaloves1
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
You can use though numbing cream pads and then wax like 15 mins later when the pad is on..rub gently to work product into your skin. Give us an future update on your first time.
RhiannonMare
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Paraffin is the best kind of wax to use. Don't use beeswax, as it burns the hottest and will burn your skin the most easily. If you put mineral oil on your skin first it will help you in removal of the wax after it hardens. Wax can be difficult to remove sometimes, so keep a dull knife handy for scraping it off. Also, place a sheet or towels underneath so that can catch the wax as you're removing it. It's best to use plain white candles without any dyes or fragrances. Master and I use the white emergency candles that you have on hand for when the power goes out. If you want to get creative, you can get one of those miniture crock pots to melt bulk wax in and add some non-toxic crayons to add color.

You can drip the wax on or use a paint brush or a ladle or a spoon. We always add ice in our wax play as well. For me, it's the most enjoyable when I'm bound and blindfolded, because then I never know where Master is going to drip the wax on me next. Same when using ice. Also, temperature can be varied depending on how high you or your SO holds up the wax before dripping it on.

kaybear123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Thanks! What areas do you put it? I've heard the chest but some people say to start with legs? 

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Paraffin is the best kind of wax to use. Don't use beeswax, as it burns the hottest and will burn your skin the most easily. If you put mineral oil on your skin first it will help you in removal of the wax after it hardens. Wax can be difficult to remove sometimes, so keep a dull knife handy for scraping it off. Also, place a sheet or towels underneath so that can catch the wax as you're removing it. It's best to use plain white candles without any dyes or fragrances. Master and I use the white emergency candles that you have on hand for when the power goes out. If you want to get creative, you can get one of those miniture crock pots to melt bulk wax in and add some non-toxic crayons to add color.

You can drip the wax on or use a paint brush or a ladle or a spoon. We always add ice in our wax play as well. For me, it's the most enjoyable when I'm bound and blindfolded, because then I never know where Master is going to drip the wax on me next. Same when using ice. Also, temperature can be varied depending on how high you or your SO holds up the wax before dripping it on.

RhiannonMare
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Master generally starts with my chest and works His way down. Wax can go just about anywhere, but the face, because of the danger of accidentally getting it into your eyes, nose or mouth.

Quoting kaybear123:

Thanks! What areas do you put it? I've heard the chest but some people say to start with legs? 

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)