Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hurts to have intercourse

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

ever since my daughter was born sex is taboo for me. before her though i was a sex addict. anywhere any time i'd want sex now it  seems like a waste of time and it hurts. even burns when hubby goes down on me and its not enjoyable at all. we got lube and toys and i've dressed up but nothing helps. the only thing that helps is when im alone and i masterbate thats the only time i get off without pain and i have not told my husband this. and this is taking a toll on our marrige cause he is still a sex addict and im not, and he takes FOREVER to cum so when i do have sex or go down on him after like 20 mins im done and tired of doing it. 

am i broken?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MelaniesMama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:43 PM

see a Dr. you may have an infection.  It shouldn't hurt or burn.   how old is your daughter?  you could also not be completely healed up......

theladyluna
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM

ive seen my doctor im healthy and shes almost 2

JaMochaMommy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Honestly it may be a mental affect. Sometimes when people 'think' something hurts it does, your mind can have a very large affect on your body. Especially during sex. I say to research the connections that can be formed between sex and your brain, its very interesting actually.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep to this... 

Went to a doctor recently about some pain I was experiencing down there and one of the things he wanted to rule out was psychological factors.  When there aren't any physical issues and infections are not present, the psychological piece is all that's left.

Quoting JaMochaMommy:

Honestly it may be a mental affect. Sometimes when people 'think' something hurts it does, your mind can have a very large affect on your body. Especially during sex. I say to research the connections that can be formed between sex and your brain, its very interesting actually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)