Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HONESTY HOUR

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

Okay this is a no judgement post, I lost my virginity at the age of 18, I am 20 now, in this time I have slept with 32 men. Most of them are in fact one night stand except like 14 of them. I am in college and I have had A LOT of wild nights especially since I go to a party school, NCAT. I know this isnt an excuse I just feel like my number is extremely high. :( Please no harsh comments. I know its bad, I just never seem to be able to say no.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daniellesmom17
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
At least you waited till 18.
CAP1015
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:10 PM

why do you think it's hard to say no?  Also do you enjoy the sex itself? If you enjoy the sex, aren't putting yourself in dangerous situations, don't jeapordize your life in any way to feed a sex need, then your number is just that a number.  My question would be are you seeking some other form of affection or fullfilling a mental need via the sex, if so then it's a problem, just liking drinking to avoid certain feelings.  If on the other hand you are able to seperate sex from feelings you have done something that is hard for many women to do.

Please update.

kjfamily
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM
The number is not that bad but that many In 2 years kinda is . Get tested for std's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I think maybe you should learn to say no and definitely need to get yourself checked out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Quoting CAP1015:

why do you think it's hard to say no?  Also do you enjoy the sex itself? If you enjoy the sex, aren't putting yourself in dangerous situations, don't jeapordize your life in any way to feed a sex need, then your number is just that a number.  My question would be are you seeking some other form of affection or fullfilling a mental need via the sex, if so then it's a problem, just liking drinking to avoid certain feelings.  If on the other hand you are able to seperate sex from feelings you have done something that is hard for many women to do.

Please update.

I think its because I dont really have high self esteem, I act like I do but I think its more of because I never truely had love from a man and thats what I'm seeking, and throughout all these men maybe one will love me. I am able to seperate my feelings I dont get attached to the men and the ones I do it never works out because I cant be faithful I find it hard to be with one man.

CAP1015
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Do you enjoy the sex at all?  It sounds like you use the sex to try and get affection,if so you really should see a counselor to help you learn about you and your needs. Thanks for sharing the information and being honest.

Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Oh my I could never do that ever. I am 33 and have been with 4 guys my whole life. 2 of which I have been married too!

GoddessStaggs
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:34 PM

if you promise not to tell my husband i will tell you a secret! (lol) ive ben with 6 guy's dh only knows about my most recent ex. i know i should have told him a long time ago but i just can't talking to guy's about it makes me feel.. uncomfertable. i lost my verginity at 8 i was molested by 2 older cousins..  anyway- you number sounds high to me.  but that's just me. im sure there are people out there with way higher numbers. dont worry just please tel me your practicing safe sex! if not i suggest you do! use birthcontrol plz AND  make him wear a condom! and do get checked for std's and things when you can! and as often as possible! you can but home tests!

GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly this sounds like genuone sex addiction. I would recommend talking to a counselor. Its not anything to be ashamed of!!! But not getting help would be. You will never find love if you put sex first and close off your feelings. Get some help so you can find happiness.
mama0106
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Look I'm not Judging u ur young and seem to be single so if that is true then as long as u are not sleeping with married men or and ur being safe do you and honestly is key
Many people do what u jus admitted to the only difference is they lie about it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)