Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a weekend!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm not one to usually post about my in the bedroom experiences because I believe that some things are just kept private.  But I just had to post how great my weekend was!  I left last Tuesday for Oklahoma for a three day conference for work.  That being said, I hadn't seen my hubby for that long.  Boy, was I horny.  Friday, got home and then we went straight to my hometown because it was my 20 year reunion.  So, a weekend without the kids, perfect timing!!  Friday night, I jumped him as soon as I could!  We did it twice consecutively.  I love it when he can do that (it doesn't happen a lot).  Then woke up and was still horny so we went another round!  Went to Walmart later to get some things and decided to get that vibrator ring by Trojan.  Later that day after we had gone swimming, before we got in the shower, we used it and oh my God!  Then we went to the bar and I had a few drinks and of course when we got back, we did it again!  Got home yesterday and last night used the vibrator ring again!  We keep talking about getting a toy and we just never decide on one and boy, I can't wait till we get one!  I don't think I have ever had so much sex in one weekend and hubby loves it.  My libido hasn't been the same for a while and he just loves it when it's up and this happens!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Momof5kids84
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Good for you!!! I'm glad that somebody had a good weekend. Mine sucked. I never envisioned all this sickness when my DH and I decided to have a big family. Lol. We have 6 kids that are 8 and under. My dd that is 4 came down with hands, foot, mouth on Saturday. DH had strep. My 15 month old son has bronchitis. My oldest had a migraine yesterday. Just sucks to be the only well one.
GoddessStaggs
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

whoot! ah those precious moments! dont you love them?! <3 :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I hope everyone gets better at your house.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Good for you!!! I'm glad that somebody had a good weekend. Mine sucked. I never envisioned all this sickness when my DH and I decided to have a big family. Lol. We have 6 kids that are 8 and under. My dd that is 4 came down with hands, foot, mouth on Saturday. DH had strep. My 15 month old son has bronchitis. My oldest had a migraine yesterday. Just sucks to be the only well one.

Momof5kids84
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Thank you, and here's to more weekends like yours in the future!

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope everyone gets better at your house.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)