Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Just having sex with one person but all the time, can that still make me loose?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daniellesmom17
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Does a hole get deeper if you keep digging? Here's your sign.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Yes it does lol just kinda thought if u screw alot of dicks then u might be loose but the same guy maybe not
Daniellesmom17
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Do kegals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Daniellesmom17:

Yes it does lol just kinda thought if u screw alot of dicks then u might be loose but the same guy maybe not

arpazia
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
No...
Lord
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaMochaMommy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Your vagina is a muscle it tightens on its on, thats like saying if you move your arms a lot will it get loose, no it doesnt. But you can make it tighter by doing kegals if you are worried. Thats why when you have a baby your hole doesn't stay that big, its meant to stretch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Quoting Daniellesmom17:

im not loose just use to be so tight that it hurt now im having sex all the time and of course its little looser just didn't know if it would go back to be super tight again lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Quoting JaMochaMommy:

Your vagina is a muscle it tightens on its on, thats like saying if you move your arms a lot will it get loose, no it doesnt. But you can make it tighter by doing kegals if you are worried. Thats why when you have a baby your hole doesn't stay that big, its meant to stretch.

Its not that i am loose just didn't want to become loose. I use to be super tight it hurt to have sex but now that i do all the time it feels a bit looser just didn't know if it would go back to being super tight again.
Daniellesmom17
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM
It will if you do kegals. It will take some time but it will go back.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JaMochaMommy:

Its not that i am loose just didn't want to become loose. I use to be super tight it hurt to have sex but now that i do all the time it feels a bit looser just didn't know if it would go back to being super tight again.

mybaby77
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Lol!  No......  if that was the case my pussy lips would be flapping all over the place,  lmao

lulalacroix
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:47 AM

still do kegels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)